WeWork Pasadena | Perks, Images, Reviews & Membership Prices
It has been a while since the trend of coworking has come around. It is the most preferred corporate trend these days. WeWork Pasadena provides the ease of working and great opportunities for growth and diversification as well. A wide range of events are organized at WeWork Pasadena from time to time. The businesses operating here can benefit from these events which are both professional and social. Furthermore, you don’t have to worry about the overhead expenses. All the required corporate amenities are taken care of by the space provider.
However, the coworking spaces are not just a place where you sit and work. They bring together businesses of the like which run under the same roof. Hence, networks are enhanced and growth opportunities are explored. WeWork Pasadena is amongst the topmost coworking space providers in the town. Other top coworking spaces are Regus, Ctrl Collective, Cross Campus and Blankspaces. The number of spaces is growing day by day. The age-old cubicle design offices are not in demand in the present times. It provides a range of essential amenities and much more to its space holders. These facilities help businesses run smoothly and effortlessly. Below is the detailed list of the amenities and perks provided by WeWork. Check them out.
WeWork Pasadena List Of Amenities and Perks
There is a wide range of amenities and perks provided by WeWork. The services and facilities available here are of top quality and absolutely top-notch. Check them out below.
- The access to WeWork Pasadena is for 24/7. You can come and get down to work whenever you require it.
- Super fast wifi and internet services are available at this office space.
- The cleaning crew at WeWork Pasadena is on duty throughout the day. Therefore, these spaces stay tidy at all times.
- An on-site IT support team is available here. You can avail of their assistance and support whenever you feel the need.
- WeWork has a strong global network. Hence, the businesses working here also benefit from their global presence. They also have WeWork Labs.
- All the essential office supplies are fully stocked at all times, just in case.
- High-quality photocopying, scanning, and printing facilities are also available at WeWork Pasadena.
- Furthermore, crafting on draft is also possible here.
- You can also get a spot on-site for bike storage, in case you need.
- High-quality micro-roasted coffee is also made available in unlimited quantity.
- Also, the mail handling and packaging facilities are also provided at Pasadena’s WeWork.
- Private phone booths are also available here. You can place domestic and international calls easily. Also, these phone booths are sound-proof.
- A door lock facility is also available at WeWork Pasadena with proper security features.
- The interiors are as per the ergonomic norms. Hence, the comfort of the individuals is given due importance.
- You can also enjoy the fruit water available here throughout the day that keeps you fresh and energized.
- These spaces are fully equipped with high-grade modern technology.
- WeWork Pasadena also provides access to various professional and social events held here on a frequent basis.
- You also get access to the common rooms here. These spaces are perfect for some time-out, indulging in some a creative activity or an informal meeting.
Membership Plans WeWork Pasadena
WeWork Pasadena provides a wide variety of membership plans for their coworking spaces. Their terms and plans are considerably flexible. Check out these membership plans listed below.
Private Offices: Private offices are your very own office spaces. These office spaces are secure and you have 24/7 access to them. At WeWork Pasadena, you can rent out an office space for any number of individuals. All the high-quality amenities are available at this coworking space Pasadena. The interiors are modern and fully furnished and serviced. Mail handling and packaging facilities are also included under it.
This also includes twelve credits for booking a conference room at this space. The monthly rent prices for 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7 seats for a private office are $580, $1100, $1740, $1750, $2500 and $2950 respectively. For 11 to 20 and 21 to 50 seats the monthly rentals are $6450 and $15100 respectively. You can also get a private office space for more than 50 individuals. The rent prices for the latter is subject to amenities included and the number of seats required.
Dedicated Desks: Dedicated desks are best suitable for freelancers and travelers. At WeWork Pasadena, You can get a dedicated desk in a shared space. The access to these spaces is for 24/7. Also, you get 5 credits to book a conference room on a monthly basis. In this membership plan, you get standing desks, an ergonomic chair, a cabinet with a lock and a trash can. The desk is wide enough for your necessary items. You can decorate this space as per your wish. Mail Packaging and handling services are also available in this membership plan.
Hot Desks: At WeWork, you can pick a spot of your liking in the common area and get to business right away. You can easily find a spot for yourself in the common areas. You get 2 credits per month to book a conference room under the hot desk membership plan. By paying an extra $50, you can also add the mail packaging and handling services in your membership plan. This membership plan costs $350 per month. Hot desks are the best pick for part-time workers who do not require a committed space and fixed membership plan.
Location and Contact
WeWork Pasadena is located at the prime location of the city. There are a lot of eateries, restaurants, and cafes around this location. Also, there a lot of shopping centers around WeWork Pasadena. Furthermore, Pasadena Memorial Park is at a walking distance from here. So you can freshen up your mind out in nature whenever you want. Metro Gold Line is merely a few steps away. Hence, commuting around here is an absolute breeze. Freeway 110 is also nearby. You can also get buses easily from this coworking space.
Address – 177 E Colorado Blvd Pasadena CA 91105
Email – [email protected]
Contact – 1800 123 365 365
WeWork is one of the largest office space providers across the globe. They have a professional repute and years of expertise in the coworking field. It was set up in 1989. WeWork Pasadena provides the best professional services to their space holders. The amenities available at their spaces are of high quality. The coworking spaces here are suitable for a single individual to a humungous business hub. Being a flexible space provider, they are a preferred coworking spot all across the globe. Their spaces are fully serviced and equipped with the best modern technology. In the USA, their famous coworking spaces are in Los Angeles and California.
WeWork Pasadena also organizes many referral programmes quite frequently. This is not just a coworking space, but also everything that your business needs to grow and innovate. One on one investor sessions are also available here. One can explore diversification options through these sessions. At WeWork Pasadena, you can avail of a wide range of facilities and professional services. It is one of the best in Pasadena. WeWork stands at a close competition with Regus Pasadena. Reach them on their official website to get complete information about their spaces and membership plans.