What can be a better place to have an office than the Premier Business Centers in downtown Oakland? With the prime location of Lake Merritt Plaza is an added bonus. Apart from the options to avail office spaces, ranging from day offices to virtual offices. You also have the flexibility to rent them by the hour, day, month or even longer time period. Plus, the building itself is full of additional amenities like showers, restrooms and valet parking. And you don’t need to be a large team or brand to work from this prize location. All you need is a great idea, office space and a will to excel!
Lake Merrit Plaza location of Premier Business Centers in Oakland is a spot-on business address. From architecture and facilities to high-quality services and surroundings, it is a mix of luxury and efficiency. Sometimes also referred to as PB Centers, the picturesque views from the 18th floor are like soul food. The unique interiors will enhance your productivity besides giving the right amount of exposure. If you are working from a home office it is about time you upgrade your business address. That too without having to rob a bank as in case of on-lease private office space. Just rent a space of size you need and off you go!
Perks of Oakland’s Premier Business Centers:
- Telephone Answering: An easy way to both impress our clients as well as to expand your business’s outreach. Your clients shall be greeted by a professional secretary all the time. Great if you yourself find it difficult to attend all calls or to manage client interactions.
- 24/7 Access: The Premier Business Centers’ spaces are accessible round the clock. So you have complete flexibility to work at your hours and not that of the space provider.
- Reception Service: There will always be an efficient Receptionist to greet you and your guests on arrival to your Lake Merritt Plaza office.
- Fast Internet: The internet is of business grade with fast speeds for seamless connectivity.
- Business Address: When working from PB Centers, it becomes the address to your business as well. The rewarding address will add impression to your business and wings to your dreams.
- Voicemail: Personalised voicemail services are also available for members convenience at the Premier Business Centers.
- Meeting Rooms: Businesses don’t just need walls, roofs, desks, and chairs. They also need professional spaces to meet people, set agendas etc. For this, they offer an array of meeting spaces, which you can put to multiple collaborative uses.
- Mail Handling: The mail handling services are available for members on additional payment at PB Centers.
- Utilities: All members get to access general office utilities like printers, scanners etc. Though you may also put up personal equipment in your space.
- Showers: The building itself has showers and restrooms. So it will be easier than ever to get fresh at work.
- Lockable Storage: You may also hire additional locker spaces at the Premier Business Centers building. Though these are limited in number and are key card accessible.
- On-Site Staff: For any of your needs, with the spaces, building or around, support staff will be at your service.
- Parking and Bicycle Storage: The bike racks are available on a first come first serve basis. And are accessible via the building access card. While the parking space is in the basement at this PB Center.
Interested in technical stuff, go to Circuit Launch Oakland
All Prices at Premier Business Centers Oakland:
Is a private office space out of your reach? I mean both geographically and monetarily. Either way, there is one single solution for both the barriers – A private office at Premier Business Centers. You may access these PB Centers’ spaces round the clock. Plus they are not just cubicles or closed spaces. As Conference and Meeting rooms, secretarial staff, internet access, kitchen space etc, will also be at your disposal. Plus, you may rent a space with or without furniture, and from short to long term periods. These spaces are ready to move in and devoid of any capital investment needs. But you may fully customize them as per your needs. There are three office options for you to choose from.
- Interior: An office in the interior keeps you in the middle of all the energy and movements in the spaces.
- Window: A window view, however, is more worth for the picturesque views of the bay area.
- Premium: A premium office space, on the other hand, is unbeatable. As the views from these spaces are eye candy.
If you are already at ease with your home office, you can still take benefit of a prime business location. This is possible by opting for the virtual office plan. The virtual office will allow you to use any one of the 90 global addresses of the Premier Business Centers. That too on our couriers, cards, advertisements or the entire business collateral. And all your mails arriving at their location will be handled in your absence. In addition to free limited use of meeting and conference spaces. Besides, you can opt for a personal phone answering service for your venture, along with voicemail facility. Moreover, you can pick from a range of virtual options, as per your needs and pocket. These are,
- Mail: At $95 per month, you can use a premium PB Centers’ address as your postal address. All your posts will be handled for you in your absence. And forwarded to your physical address. So, rest assured of their safety until they reach you.
- Answering: Need a dedicated secretary to answer your calls to look more professional? Or unable to answer all business calls to your phone? You can purchase the call answering service for $125 per month at the Premier Business Centers and relax. As all your incoming calls will be answered in a professional manner.
- Answering Plus: Need both mail handling and call answering services together? Just pay $175 per month, and you are ready to go.
- Mail Plus: As the name suggests, includes mail handling services, but in addition to local, domestic and long distance calls for free. Besides access to free unlimited internet and room use worth $400. The Mail Plus comes at the cost of $195 per month.
- Virtual Office: At the rate of $300 per month, you may also get all the services as on offer in the above three plans. Posts, couriers and business calls will no longer be your worry. Apart from free local, domestic and long distance calls. And also $800 of room use and fast internet access.
- Virtual Office Plus: This is the most cumulative of all the virtual packages. Wherein, you will get a complete virtual office setup, without even renting a desk. Any and all of your physical or digital correspondence arriving at the Premier Business Centers will be under professional treatment. So at the price of $495 per month, you may get these services, in addition to $1200 of room use.
You will have three different membership plans to choose from at Premier Business Centers. These will allow you access to the premium office locations. Besides, a high-speed internet will also be inclusive. And so is complimentary tea and coffee apart from access to the kitchen spaces. So if you need access to coworking or private office space, they have all the solutions. To be a member here choose one of the following plans,
- Silver: The silver plan is available for $300 per month. And this includes $1000 worth room use.
- Gold: The gold plan allows you to use the rooms for $1500 value. You may buy this plan for $495 per month.
- Platinum: This highest membership plan has $595 per month price. Besides, $2000 of room use comes within this membership.
Must check out the membership plans at WeWork Oakland
Location and Contact:
Lake Merritt Plaza, a landmark business tower beside the Lake is home to the Premier Business Centers. This A grade corporate building exposes members to excellent views of hills and the San Francisco Bay area, besides the lake. And is also an architectural spectacle itself. Also, if you fancy a walk in a green space, Snow Park is right adjacent to the Lake Merritt Plaza. Plus, if you need some peace of mind, a gorgeous Cathedral is less than half a mile distance. While the Fox and Paramount Theatres and Museum of California are the best attractions in the vicinity.
Apart from multiple dining options in the neighborhood, with some right outside. In fact, you may also hire and use the showers, lockers, and restrooms available in the basement level. Additionally, there is also a parking garage at this location, along with professional valet service. The nearest BART Stop is at 19th Street, just three blocks away. Though the Oakland airport is at a quarter-hour from this PB Centers’ location.
For any queries or to schedule a visit to the Lake Merritt Plaza’s Premier Business Centers, call at 510 496 4600. Or you may also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address: 18th Floor, 1999 Harrison Street, Oakland, CA 94612
The host to Premier Business Centers, Lake Merritt Plaza is a Leed Gold certificate honouree. On top, the central business district location is full of growth opportunities. Being in the buzzing downtown, businesses in this locale find it easier to connect and network. Besides, many eateries around here provide options to host a client lunch or dinner. Apart from the Premier Business Centers’ staff, the building management is also wonderful. PB Centers also have amazing end-of-trip facilities, secure parking etc. And on rainy days, you can even ask the building’s security console for an umbrella on loan. They are impressively hospitable!
The Premier Business Centers have an ever-expanding list of full and part-time office spaces and suites in the United States. They have all the quintessential facilities needed by businesses at their locations. So all that the members have to do is focus on their ventures. Additionally, the friendly support staff will make your business processes impeccable. So if you too are a budding startup, place yourself and your team in this brilliant location. And see great things happen. Make time to visit the PB Centers’ Lake Merritt Plaza spaces soon!