With 3000 business centers, Regus Portland covers almost every corner of the world. Yes, working at a place full of distractions is very hectic. That’s why everyone needs a workspace where they can focus on work. Especially for people with a potential startup, a place where they can connect with like-minded people and work is a must.
But, do you think that everyone could afford their own office space? No, that is why they have the option to get into a Coworking space for the time they need a desk to work on. It can be for months, weeks, days or even for hours. Amongst the number of spaces in Portland, Regus is the best space. Because, you will get the benefit of a full-time office, and you just have to pay for the number of desks you want to use. Sound great huh!
Resources at Regus Portland
- Meeting spaces: For meeting, pitches, and presentations, there are meeting spaces available for you. Get together here for a professional environment. These rooms are well customized and configured.
- Flexible pricing: You do not need to pay for a full month or week if you want to use the space for a day or a few hours. Just pay for the time you want to use the space, nothing more nothing less. You have several options to use the space for an hour, day, weeks or months.
- Kitchen area: Feeling sleepy? At Regus, you will have your own kitchen area where you can make coffee or tea, whenever needed.
- Internet facility: High-speed internet facility is available here for you so that you can work without facing the loading issue. Don’t worry the internet is secure, no one can hack your details or files.
- Global network: As Regus Portland has 3000 centers worldwide, you can move to any Regus center, whenever you want to switch. You did not have to pay the additional cost for the same.
- Professional working environment: Space at Regus is well maintained and structured. The environment here is professional. To greet the guests, they also have expert receptionists.
- 24/7 Customer service: Facing an issue? Just contact our customer care and they will help you in every possible way. You can call them anytime.
- Ready to work: Just tell us your special requirements and before you will join the space to work, everything will be ready for you in the way you want your space to be.
Regus Portland Membership plans
Membership plans would be beneficial for you, as you will get access to work in all 3000 locations worldwide. Choose the best location and the most appropriate plan according to your needs. All the monthly subscription plans vary according to the place and location.
If you choose this plan of co-working, you will get the benefit of co-working, in addition to that, you will get access to Lounge also. This plan includes Hot desk and Permanent desk.
- Hot desk: This plan will give you access to sit anywhere you want to sit. It follows the first come first serve policy. Choose your plans accordingly.
- Permanent Desk: With reserved desk, you can get benefit with your own phone line and handset. No one will allow sitting in your place. Do anything with your Regus Portland space, put a fish jar or a photo frame. That reserved area will be yours only.
With Office subscription plan you can get access to choose any location from three thousand centers worldwide. Along with your private office, this plan also gives you the benefits of the Lounge and co-working spaces anywhere in the world. Including all the amenities, the office space also has Modern, ergonomic office furniture which will attract you and give you a positive vibe.
- Window office: Isn’t it amazing to have a workplace with an outside view? At Regus in Portland, you have the option to choose the plan which includes window office. You can take the benefit of the same from any location across the world. This plan starts from $6.10 per person per day.
- Interior office: This is the lowest cost area with a less outside view for those who do not want any distractions, just focus and work. The price for the same is $4.90 per person per day.
Host your corporate meetings with a Meeting room in Regus in Portland. All the rooms are furnished and will definitely suit the nature of your event and conference. Catering, coffee service, projection equipment, and other services are available here. We have available a number of meeting rooms here, choose the best one for you. You can use these for multiple purposes, like,
- Interview rooms: You can bring a number of guests with an interview room membership plan available here and can meet with prospective candidates.
- Boardroom: These rooms are furnished with premium furniture and have the capacity for 8-12 people.
- Training room: Book your coworking area to operate training experiences. Catering is also available with this membership plan.
- Conference rooms: These rooms are much larger so as to handle large conferences and events.
- Team rooms: These rooms can be used for short term projects for employees or other staff.
Don’t want to come to the workspace but need an official address? Don’t worry, with this membership in Regus Portland you can get the benefits of business address, call answering, mail handling. We have given a number of these offices here, pick the most suitable one for you. You can use these for multiple purposes, like,
- Professional address: With a reliable address and mail approach service, select the best location for your work.
- Virtual office address: With the professional address, this plan also includes telephone answering service, a local number and three named contacts with it. You will also have a receptionist to handle your calls. With this membership get access to their 2000 business lounges.
- Virtual Office Plus: It includes all the benefits of effective office along with that you will get access for five days to their private office in your location.
We have listed 7 location of Regus in Portland. In all the locations you will find Virtual rooms, Office space, meeting rooms, business lounge, membership, and coworking. For every location the prices are different. Every location has its own benefits, you choose the best appropriate location for you.
Sixth and Main: This building is surrounded by a bevy of courthouses. All of them have different pricing. With all the amenities you will also get the benefits of Gym/fitness suite nearby, showers, videoconferencing, outdoor seating area, and disabled facilities. You can catch them at 1050 South West 6th Avenue, Suite 1100, Portland.
The World Trade Center: It is one of the most noticeable buildings in downtown because it is next to several federal and state government offices. All of them have different pricing. With all the amenities you will also get the benefits of customer parking on-site and video conferencing facilities. It is situated at One World Trade Center, 121 SouthWest Salmon street, 11th floor, Portland.
Us Bancorp tower: The building is successful with members of the technology, marketing, and advertising shareholders. Our center’s light, peaceful environment, and Regus networking events help you extend your contact list. It is located at 111 SouthWest 5th Avenue, Suite 3150, Portland.
Portland MLK: With popular bars, eateries and local stores on the doorstep, professionals working at MLK love the convenience of protected bike storage, as well as shower and locker facilities on-site. If you’ll be driving to your new working area, there are guaranteed spots for professionals in the adjacent parking area. Go and snatch them at 525 South East Martin Luther King Blvd. Portland.
Pearl District: This Coworking area is the core of creative and tech businesses. The Pearl District center has traditional workspaces to lease if you prefer a more standard setup. With all the amenities you will also get customer parking and video conferencing facilities. It is located at 1455 North West Irving street, suite 200, Portland.
Liberty Center: At Liberty Centre’s, you will find everything ready before the time you moved in. The meeting room and video conference room here keep you and your team up to date. Along with all the amenities you can also enjoy the outdoor seating area, showers, bicycle storage. It is situated at 650 NorthEast Holladay Street, Suite 1600, Portland.
Slabtown: This coworking area is surrounded by a number of Boutiques and art galleries. With a diversity of private, meeting and communal spaces with superfast and unlimited internet, you’ll benefit from a variety of shops and restaurants on the ground floor. You can easily find customer parking nearby. It is located at 2175 North West Raleigh Street, Suite 110, Portland.
In a nutshell, Regus Portland workspace is a customized, fully furnished, and well-structured coworking space. With having one membership plan, you will get access to all 3000 centers of Regus. This workspace provides you with flexible workspace solutions for your startup. Their terms are so simple and will allow you to hire the workspace for the time you want, maybe for a few hours or months.
Their on-site staff provides you with comprehensive Maintenance. Regus in Portland is a blossoming economic center in its own right. It is a perfect choice for those who want to work in silence and need a positive environment. Stop biting your fingers and book Regus Portland today.