A Business Development Center for Artists, how does that sound to you? RBA Creative Oakland is all that and a lot more! And they are doing it awesomely. The creatives of Oakland can now work among a marvelous community of like-minded people. Writers, Editors, shutterbugs, cinematographers, and graphic artists, you will meet quite a variety under their roof. Thus local Oakland artists, RBA Creative is the perfect spot for you to be at. Especially, if you are looking for a space to work, produce, exhibit or market your art.
RBA Creative is run by an amazing husband-wife duo, Erica and Randolph Belle, who are artists themselves. And it is not just a coworking space but also a design, communications, and consulting business. Furthermore, it caters to multiple clients comprising both private and government corporates, besides nonprofit firms. So irrespective of your domain of art, this coworking space and the community will equally mesmerize you. Don’t believe? Read to know more about this space.
Perks of RBA Creative Oakland:
Working from RBA Creative has its own set of perks. Some of them are,
- Unlimited Tea and Coffee: Be ready to be treated with an unrestricted flow of pleasing tea and coffee throughout your stay here. You will never run out of your work fuel here.
- Free Wifi Access: Coworking here comes with the benefit of access to superfast internet and wifi access. So just grab a seat and you are ready to go.
- Kitchen: The common kitchen space here is where you will find all the comforts of a home kitchen. It has multiple appliances including refrigerator, microwave, etc, so this is the space to be at when hunger pangs strike.
- Photo Studio: A spacious photo studio space is also available for indoor photography, including portraits, product-shoots and the like.
- Galleries: You can hire personal galleries here to showcase your art. These are hireable at feasible costs in addition to the sales commission.
- Catering Service: While hosting events, you can also avail highly customizable yet fine catering service.
- Utilities: All businesses have some common needs in the name of utilities. And they will all be perfectly met here as they have scanners, photocopiers, etc, all set for you.
- Wheelchair Accessible: The facilities at RBA Creative Oakland are disabled friendly and hence easily accessible.
- Community: Being at RBA Creative Oakland, gives you the benefit of being a part of an amazing community of like-minded artists.
RBA Creative Oakland
RBA Creative is very simple on membership pricing. You can go for memberships on as needed basis to up to full-time memberships. Moreover, apart from coworking, they also have galleries, photo studio, and production services on offer too. The various memberships with prices are,
RBA Creative Oakland offers coworking at its best. They have simple plans for creatives to use their space, on the go or full time. Further, what you will get is a hot desk, all set in an open seating arrangement. So on each visit, you might have a different desk space to work from. Plus, not to mention, it comes attached with the opportunity to connect with a new coworker each day. And if you go for the unlimited access membership, you will be rewarded with special discounts and joint marketing. In addition to meeting room use, though you will have to schedule it in advance.
Coming to the pricing part, to access the RBA Creative coworking spaces you can opt for one of the following,
- $50 for a single day per week.
- $125 for 3 days per week.
- $175 for unlimited access to their space.
Need space to display your craft to the world? What can be a better space than that at RBA Creative Oakland, where you will get a 10’X10’ personal gallery? And just for a monthly payment of $100. Apart from a feeble sales commission which will range between 10% to 25%. Moreover, you will also enjoy access to the limited meeting room use. Besides the special discount on fine arts production and other business services. And not just that, you can also use their awesome Photo Studio at the rate of $25 per hour.
If production is your work trait, this plan is for you. You can be a part of the RBA Creative Oakland’s community at two different pricing options based on hours per month usage. The additional perks of this plan constitute limited meeting room use beside discounted fare for hiring studio spaces. And not to mention, you will also get to enjoy some off on production and business services they offer. This membership can be yours at the following rates.
- $125 per month for 5-hour access.
- $250 per month for 10 hours of access.
RBA Creative Oakland has an impressive photography Studio that bosts off skylights, seamless backdrops, lighting equipment, WiFi and much more. You can also get your hands on the Reflector Panels, Chromakey, and Wireless PA Systems, to suit your needs. Furthermore, this space has a 1000 sqft area, which you can modify or scale to your requirements. Plus, the restroom cum changing rooms will also be handy here. The Photography Studio at RBA Creative is hireable for $35 per hour for nonmembers. Along with a minimum 2 hour booking period.
Oakland’s RBA Creative’s Studio space is also hireable for hosting events and workshops. This space gets plenty of natural light from the skylights as well as the windows. For events, you may rent this space for a minimum of 4 hours, at the price of $70 per hour. And in case you need to hold a workshop, team meeting, etc, the rate for you will be $50 per hour.
Location and Contact:
RBA Creative Oakland
RBA Creative Oakland coworking space resides on the MacArthur Blvd, with the intersection of MacArthur Blvd and Loma Vista streets. It’s a single story building with the storefront in the Laurel Merchant District, which is already home to multiple shops, cafes, and restaurants. And also a number of emerging businesses.
For any queries or to schedule a visit, give a call at 510 842 7871. Or you may also leave your message at [email protected] and they will get back to you.
Address: 3718 MacArthur Blvd. Oakland, CA 94619
Starting a new venture is never an easy task. Especially so for an artist, as they face particular difficulty in making connections and finding an appropriate audience. For such creative entrepreneurs, RBA Creative Oakland comes as a boon. Wherein, they can not only work in the company of great artists, share knowledge and experiences, but also their work. And get the much-deserved share of recognition for their skills. Thus this Oakland coworking space is a safe haven for artists from all specialties.
RBA Creative Oakland is a wonderful coworking space popular among the artists of the city and around. And a major reason behind this trend is that this location is more like a base for artists to connect. As they say, a lone artist creates art, while a bunch of them create a change. So, to be a part of the big change, this space definitely deserves a visit. Visit soon!
Still looking for other best places in town? Have a look at some of the top coworking spaces in Oakland.