Be a part of the contemporary art community of San Francisco by renting an art studio at Minnesota Street Project. Here, you can rent an affordable studio here to work on your art projects. Moreover, they have art galleries where you can showcase your artwork to the public as well. The main vision of the MSP is to provide support to new and established artists. Further, this project aims to become an internationally recognized arts destination in the upcoming days.
At Minnesota Street Project you will have access to a well-furnished studio that can aid your creative journey. Moreover, with their art services and storage facilities you can rest assured about your artwork handling and their storage. Further, with the onsite Indian restaurant Besharam, you can easily satisfy your tastebuds as well.
Why rent at Minnesota Street project?
This is where you will get much more than just a studio. This state of the art facility can help you grow exponentially with their services. Moreover, the creative community here is an added advantage as well.
- Free WiFi: The days of staring into nothingness for inspiration are gone now with the coming of the digital age. You can look for a creative kick and require resources online easily with the free WiFi here.
- Free Parking: MSP also has secured public parking space on site for hassle-free parking.
- Resturants: This studio rental and event space also have an onsite Indian restaurant name Besharam. Here you can enjoy Indian cuisine to your heart’s content and satisfy your taste buds as well.
- Art Services: The Minnesota Street Project provides storage services for your artwork as well. They have a climate-controlled storage facility to keep your artwork safe and secure.
- Public Exposure: They have art galleries that are open to the common public. Hence this is the best place to be for getting exposure as well.
- Events: This shared studio cum coworking space also holds many unique events and workshops where you can learn new things and create links.
Minnesota Street Project
Services by Minnesota Street Project
The efficient and topnotch services provided by this share workspace can cater to all your needs. You can have access to the following facilities provided by the MSP:
Art Studio: The Art Studios at Minnesota Street Project directly supports the artists of San Francisco. These well-equipped art studios are available at an affordable range to artists. These studios are located adjacent to each other and create a community environment for the artists. Moreover, they also provide onsite climate-controlled storage facilities for your artwork.
Event Space: Minnesota Street Project San Francisco also faciliates well-equipped event spaces for cultural and charitable events. They provide two event space options to choose from according to your needs:
- Atrium: If you plan to hold a large scale workshop or a conference then Atrium can be the best event space option. This event space has oak bleacher seating, on-demand AV equipment, and optional onsite catering. The atrium can accommodate up to 400 people. This amazing space is available for six days in a week. The timings for Tuesdays to Thursday is 6-10 pm and its availability for Fridays to Sundays is 7-10 pm.
- Lounge: Looking for a place to hold an informal community gathering or meeting? Then the lounge space of the Minnesota Street project is the perfect solution to your needs. The custom-designed oak furniture and club chairs give this space a cozy and comfortable vibe. It has the capacity to hold up to 30-40 people and has flexible timings according to your needs.
For the pricing and availability inquires regarding event space you can drop them an email at [email protected].
Location and Contact
Minnesota Street Project is located approximately four blocks away from St. Muni Metro and has many bus stops nearby. It has onsite parking as well which makes this easy to access location pretty convenient for artists and visitors. Moreover, there are onsite restaurants such as Besharam where you can grab a bite to eat whenever you are hungry.
- 1275 Minnesota Street for visiting galleries and attending events. Their independently owned art galleries are opened to the public. It features some of the interesting artworks created by contemporary artists.
- 1150 25th Street holds a storage and Art services facility. If you have an artwork stored here you can drop at any time and check up on it.
- 1240 Minnesota Street location houses Art Studio programs. They provide private Art studios here for artists.
Email: [email protected]
Minnesota Street Project has curated a unique community environment for artists of San Francisco. You can rent affordable art studios to work here and provide your talent with the exposure it needs. Further with amazing events happening every week you will have enough opportunity to connect and work together with fellow artists.
Therefore, MSP can be a perfect place to be for shaping ideas into reality. Further, with free street parking, storage facilities and restaurants they offer an easily accessible location with plenty of exposure. So book yourself a private art studio at this San Francisco based coworking space and give your art the platform it needs.