Looking for a coworking space in the star-studded city of LA? 360 Work Hub might just be the perfect place to look into. Whether you are a beginner or as an experienced coworker coworking here will be a unique experience. Here you can experience the advantages of the coworking community by linking and networking with like-minded people. With 24/7 access, private individual parking and gym it has all that it takes to meet your needs.
The 360 Work hub El Segundo is a part of 360 Networks where you’ll love working on your professional project. Here, you can also find a solution to your housing space under 360 Dwell Hub’s coliving. Where you can meet people from different cultures and enjoy diverse lifestyles and ideas. This place offers affordable and flexible plans combined with excellent services. Grab the opportunity to cowork here and you’ll surely adapt to this fascinating lifestyle.
Perks Of 360 Work Hub:
The 360 Work Hub in LA offers a wide list of services for a great coworking experience. The amenities provided by them are:
- This coworking space provides high-speed internet through wireless fiber optics network.
- This place provides highly efficient printers and scanners.
- At 360 Work Hub, you can put away all your security anxieties. Since you’ll have secure personal cabinets here to safe-keep your personal belongings.
- There are on-site liquor shops, convenience stores for grabbing drinks after an intense day at work. Also, they have a luxury spa for you to add a slice of life after work.
- Hate the hassle of finding a parking space daily? They also provide you with dedicated parking along with a shared parking area.
- The 360 Work Hub also expertly facilitates outdoor event space with easy accessibility to food trucks, garden and patio seating. Therefore, here you can easily share ideas with your community while enjoying the fresh breeze.
- They have a highly functional conference room facility where you can hold meetings and interviews. Moreover, These rooms are completely equipped with A/V equipment, whiteboard, and seats where 6-18 people can sit together comfortably.
- Love working out or breaking a sweat every once in a while? Then this might just be the coworking space for you. You can access the fitness center facilities to unwind whenever you feel like.
- Need a mini-break to relax? You can walk into the lounge area of 360 Work Hub. They have TV and music where you can brew fresh ideas and partnerships.
- You can also put aside your residential worries with 360Dwellhub services. As they offer coliving spaces for smart entrepreneurs like you.
The 360 Work Hub El Segundo provides a wide spectrum of plans to choose from which will cater to your own personal and professional needs. The membership plans offered are listed below take a look to choose the best pick for you:
At 360 Work Hub, you can get a communal desk at a very affordable cost. You can walk in during office hours and get yourself a desk whenever you need it. It’s ideal for you if you love making new connections and meeting new people. You have two options to choose from under the Flexible Desk:
- Flex Limited: If you need an office desk to meet clients or just for a change then its the perfect plan to choose. Further, this plan provides members 10-day monthly access during office hours at just $119.
- Flex Unlimited: This plan provides access to the shared desk along with 2 hours of access to small Conference Rooms at $219.This is the perfect membership to choose if you love working at an office sitting next to like-minded people.
Looking for a spare space in the hot desk area is not your thing? Then you can book a dedicated desk all for yourself. At just $350 you will have a personal desk which you can access at any time of day. Additionally, you can access the small Conference Room for 4 hours for free. Further, you won’t be troubled by carrying your work essentials as you’ll have secure cabinets and lockers at your anvil.
Are you and your team looking for a comfortable place to sit, chat and work together? The 360 Work Hub takes care of your office space needs at the starting price of $1300 per month. Further, You can choose your office size depending upon the number of team members.
- Fully Private: For large teams, they provide private office space at just $2000. Here your team will get a completely private office with well-maintained space and privacy.
- Semi-Private: This office space is Ideal for 4 member teams who love to sit together and work instead of complete seclusion. You can rent a semi-private office space for your team here at $1,300.
Virtual: You can have a virtual desk at 360 Work Hub to at just $50 to cater to all your office needs. If you work from home or need a desk at a location away from your city this is the plan to choose. Furthermore, you will always have access to on-site facilities and mailing services.
Conference Room: They provide conference room facilities to accommodate your needs with prices starting from just $60. And if you have a large crowd on board you can book a large conference room for $100.
More LA-based coworking spaces for you!
360 Work Hub El Segundo brings all the unique ideas under one roof giving its tenants networking and growth opportunities. So you will not only get access to facilities but also the sea of ideas and knowledge. This place commits to making coworking a lifestyle that its members will love to follow.
So, book yourself a seat here and who knows the person you sit with might just be the business partner you need. Also, with the added comfort, it releases you from daily mundane worries. I strongly believe your business will reach its peak once you set your abode in this LA coworking space.