The BLOC Solana Beach is a paradise for all who fancy working at a beachside cafe. This coworking company brings this unique concept into reality at their Solana Beach location. They have a total of three locations in close proximity to San Diego. Here, you can walk in with your laptop and work while enjoying the sea breeze and beach view. Further, with unlimited coffee and beer coworking here becomes more of a celebration of ideas rather than a desk job.
BLOC at Solana Beach San Diego not only provides a great ambiance and quirky office space but along with it they also create a strong coworking community. Further, with a relaxed atmosphere mixed with the highly motivated crowd, your productivity will surely get a boost. Also, working from here will bring you closer to many local business entrepreneurs helping you to create a strong network.
BLOC Solana Beach
Perks at BLOC Solana Beach
Coworking at the BLOC comes with many amazing perks which will surely make you addicted to this place.
- Free WiFi: This coworking space provides free Wifi to its members to make their work easier
- Unlimited Coffee kicks and Beer bosts: The Kitchen is stocked with unlimited coffee and chilled beer for you to have a great day at work.
- Night Owl’s paradise(24/7 access): They provide 24/7 access to coworking space under certain membership plans for you to work under moonlit nights.
- Free access to events and partnerships: You will have access to all the membership events and partnerships. Further, with these events, you can come across many like-minded people and build the network you need for growth.
- Access all locations with one membership: Shifting to another location within the city? No worries the BLOC has 3 locations in San Deigo and you can walk into any of these with a single membership.
- Modern Equipment: BLOC Solana Beach has highly efficient office equipment like printers and scanners to assist you at work.
- Amazing Window view: The window view here is something worth drooling over. You can enjoy a good view of the ocean from your desk here which will surely bring calmness to the mind and let you be creative, active and focussed.
- Outdoor Space: Need a good tan but don’t have time for sunbathing? You can sit in the outdoor office space at this Solana Beach coworking space and enjoy the sunshine while working.
- Community Interviews for coverage: They also conduct community interviews of members who have a local business. This can be an amazing opportunity for you to advertise your services and reach out to more people.
- Conference rooms: They have a well equipped and spacious rooms where you can conduct meetings and interviews efficiently.
Membership Plans at BLOC Solana Beach
BLOC Solana Beach offers a wide range of membership plans to choose from which can cater to the needs of a wide variety of consumers. So, sit back and take a look at the plans they offer and I am sure you’ll find your best pick:
Starter: You can get access to the space twice in a week and work from the shared space along with 2 hours’ access to meeting rooms and much more in the starter plan. You can get this membership plan at $200 per month.
Flex: You can walk in at any time of day and use a shared desk with this. With 24/7 access, free event passes and 4 hours of conference room this offers more than a shared desk. You can get this membership plan at just $350 per month.
Dedicated: This plan is perfect for you if you hate the hassle of finding a desk every day. In this, you will get your own personal desk at the shared space area at just $500/month. Both with the Flex Plan and the dedicated plan, you can work from any location under BLOC.
Private Office: BLOC Solana Beach also provides well designed and highly equipped private office space for teams and companies to have a personal workspace. Further, your team can have 24 hours of access to office space with personalized lock and key. Moreover, you will also get 12 hours’ availability of meeting rooms, a great window view and much more at just $1200.
Conference rooms: Need to conduct a meeting urgently or meeting a client from abroad? With amazing conference rooms at just $50 per hour, you can set all your arrangement worries aside.
Virtual Mailing Adress: You can get a monthly subscription of their mailing services at just $50 per month in BLOC Solana Beach. With a virtual mailing address, you will get a professional office address and personalized mail management along with free event access for events conducted.
Location and Contact
The BLOC is located just alongside the beach making your surfing and bonfire plans just a short walk away. They have a total of three locations which are a few minutes drives away from San Diego.
BLOC Solana Beach
This location is surrounded by restaurants and is easily accessible through buses and trains. Its ease of accessibility and excellent location makes it an ideal space for coworking. The very ambiance of Solana Beach will pull you towards this space. A laid back work environment which is also as efficient as any other corporate office that you may see, this is where you can get some real work done. Because work is not only about working for hours altogether, it is about networking, learning, and growing as you scale. That is exactly what you will find at this coworking space in San Diego.
Address: 125 South Hwy 101 Suite 101, Solana Beach
Email: [email protected]
Here are some other coworking spaces nearby Solana beach!
The BLOC Solana Beach is dedicated to providing a laid back yet sincere atmosphere to its members. Further, they believe in building a strong community lifestyle for their members where they can create links through various events. Also, this coworking space offers free conference rooms for its members. The amazing and easy to access locations make coworking here an amazing experience.
The noisy coffee shops, boring cabinets and home space can sometimes be frustrating and lonely. Instead of trying these resultless ways of the working book yourself a seat at BLOC Solana Beach. The friendly staff and the awesome view will make you fall in love with coming to work and coworking. So, book yourself a seat here and I’m sure you’ll love the experience of coworking here.