Riveter Seattle is a great workplace for those who prefer working in a creative space. It has around three locations in the city and each of them provides high-grade work facilities. So, whatever you need to get your tasks done is available at this coworking space. Not to mention, the Riveter members are from diverse backgrounds and understand the essence of working in a team. So, you will get a lot of exposure here which is important for the growth of your venture. Not to mention, this place has a great infrastructure that will boost your creativity and help you explore your potential to the fullest.
Even though the Riveter was designed by women, it provides services to both men and women alike. This is because they firmly believe that equal opportunities should be given to both the genders and there should be no type of discrimination. So, working in such a healthy environment is definitely an added advantage as you are able to work with a free mind. Besides this, you can participate in the community events wherein you will have a chance to mingle with your fellow associates and build new connections. You might come across people with whom you would want to collaborate. Well, anything is possible! Keep reading further to know more about this amazing place.
Amenities at the Riveter Seattle
The Riveter Seattle understands your requirements and therefore provides high-grade facilities that will help you get your daily tasks done easily. Also, this will help you strike a balance between work and life and you no longer will perceive working as a burden. Take a look at the list of amenities that they provide.
- 24hr. Access: You can access the workspace whenever you want to as they will give you 24 hr access. Meaning, you do not need to sit according to some time restrictions. Isn’t that great? So, work whenever the motivation strikes.
- HD Projectors: To make your experience even more amazing, the Riveter Seattle has installed HD projectors in the workspace. So, add an edge to your presentations and impress your clients.
- Mothers’ Rooms: There is a special room for mothers in the center where they can tend to their babies. Who says that women cannot work after bearing children? Well, they can do anything they feel like and this place totally supports working moms.
- Member Events: The member events at this Seattle based coworking space are based on various topics. Also, you can participate to avail all the benefits including the chance of mingling with like-minded individuals.
- Conference Rooms: The well-designed conference rooms are all that you need to conduct professional meetings in the center. Not to mention, it is fully equipped and set up to meet your professional requirements.
- Mail Service: You can also avail mail services at the Riveter Seattle. For this purpose, they have hired a professional staff so that you get the best facility.
- Private Phone Booths: Need to make a private call? Well, this workspace harbors soundproof phone booths wherein you can attend to your important conversations. Also, you do not need to worry about any kind of distractions.
- Professional Programming: Another great feature of this place is that they offer professional programming. It couldn’t get any better than this, right?
- Modern Open Design: The modern design of the River Seattle will leave you awestruck. It has been set up with care so that you get the best out of everything.
- Super-fast Internet: Now complete all your work online within the blink of an eye. This center provides high-speed internet at no extra cost.
The Riveter Seattle Membership Plans
At Riveter Seattle, you have a plethora of membership options at your disposal. So, make sure that you choose the plan that perfectly matches your set of requirements. This will also enable you to gain access to the exact facilities that would make your work a lot easier.
Floating Desks: Floating Desks provides you with desks in the coworking zone alongside other people. You can choose any desk of your liking and get down to work. This option is quite suitable for freelancers and other business professionals who like a change in their work surroundings every once in a while. This plan is available in a number of options as given below.
- Monthly: If you want to rent a desk on a monthly basis then it is better that you opt for this option. This plan will give you access to your desk during business hours from Monday to Friday. Further, the membership cost for this plan is $375/month.
- Part-timer: In case you do not require a full-time workspace, the Riveter Seattle has another option for you. Under this plan, you will gain access to the workspace for 12 half days. So, you can drop in anytime during business hours and work on your assignments. The cost of availing this option is $199/month.
- The Second Shift: For those who will not be able to work in the first shift, this option is more suitable. You can access the workspace from 5 pm to 8 am plus the weekends as well. For this option, you will be charged with an amount of 250/month.
- 10 Hour Flex: This is another flexible option at the Riveter for those who do not work for the whole day. In other words, you can simply rent a desk for 10 hours in a month at a cost of $99 per month.
Dedicated Desks: Dedicated desks at the Riveter Seattle will provide you with a private working spot that will exclusively be yours. Meaning, you can drop in whenever you feel like. In addition to this, you can customize the space according to your taste to add a homely feeling. You will be able to use all the facilities of the center which will be covered in your membership. The price of this plan adds up to $450/month. In case, you are a full-time worker, it is better that you go for this option.
Private Offices: Do you prefer to toil with your business alone? If yes, then a well-equipped private office is everything that you require. It is also a better option for those who prefer a team. Each office has been designed keeping in mind your necessities. You will not face any kind of disturbance and can work in peace. Also, you can access your space spot anytime you want. The membership costs of availing this option vary based on the location of the office and the number of people. Kindly refer to their website to procure more details regarding this.
Working at the Riveter Seattle will give you abundant opportunities to make use of your abilities. It is a perfect place to form partnerships and work on your projects. Want to watch your business thrive? Well, this is the place to achieve that. If you are planning to host an event, you should definitely consider this option because they have a spacious event space. This workspace also offers some unique amenities that will make you fall in love with your business even more.
So, if you are in the city and are looking for a workspace that understands your needs, you should try this place out. They also provide special services to working moms and offer them full support. This is the place where you will learn to juggle between your job and personal life. Take a look at this place yourself before committing to any membership plan and decide for yourself. Happy coworking!