Regus San Mateo is the preference of the majority of coworking space seekers in the city. It is one of the best and most professional office spaces around here. A wide range of high-quality amenities and services are available at these office spaces. The coworking spaces here are spacious and airy. There’s room for plenty of daylight at these office spaces. The office spaces here are suitable for freelancers, startups, travelers, part-time workers, and small to large businesses. Regus is a huge coworking brand with a huge global presence. It has many coworking spaces in various cities all across the globe. Regus coworking spaces are fully furnished and fully serviced. These are modern and as interiors are as per corporate standards. The coworking culture is the most preferred these days over the traditional office structures.
It provides the ease of functioning and operations to the individuals working here. These spaces provide a warm and welcoming vibe and hence better productivity. Regus San Mateo has years of expertise and it shows in the businesses operating here. Many high-quality amenities and services are provided by this coworking space. Check out these amenities and perks in the list below.
Regus San Mateo Amenities and Perks
Regus San Mateo provides the best of amenities and services to the businesses here. There are top notch services which allow the individuals working here the ease of working. These details of these spaces are discussed below.
- Finding a parking spot is easy at these spaces. Hence parking is hassle free and not time-consuming here.
- Professional mail handling and mail packaging services are also available here.
- You can also place local and international calls at the private phone booths at Regus San Mateo. These phone booths are soundproof and have high technology services.
- The coworking spaces here are fully serviced and fully furnished. Also, these office spaces are modern and flexible.
- Ergonomic furniture is also available at Regus San Mateo. Hence the comfort of the employees is given due importance and consideration.
- A cleaning crew is always on duty at these office spaces. Therefore, you will find these office spaces speckless and clean at all times.
- An It crew is also available throughout the day at this coworking space. You can avail of their help and professional assistance whenever you feel like.
- Unlimited high-quality tea and coffee are also available throughout the day at these office spaces.
- The access to these office spaces is available for 24/7. You can drop by whenever you want and begin working right away.
- The essential office supplies remain fully stocked at these office spaces at all times, just in case.
- High technology meeting cum conference rooms are also available at these office spaces. Video conferencing facility is also available here.
- Lightning fast and secure internet is also available at these office spaces. Thus your work never gets hampered and keeps on going smoothly.
- The coworking spaces at Regus San Mateo are fully furnished and fully serviced.
- Business class and scanning, printing, and photocopying services are also available at this coworking space.
- Regus has a huge global network. And it is very beneficial to the growth of the businesses operating here.
- Many professional and social events are also organized at this coworking space from time to time.
Membership Plans at Regus San Mateo
Various membership plans are available for the coworking spaces at Regus San Mateo. At this coworking space, private offices, meeting rooms, virtual offices, and business lounges are also available. All the essential amenities and facilities are also available at these office spaces. The details of the price plans for the coworking spaces at Regus are given below.
Office Space: Private office spaces are the most suitable for startups and small to large businesses. These are the dedicated office spaces which allow you to have a greater focus at work. At Regus San Mateo, the private office spaces are fully furnished and fully serviced. There are three kinds of options available for a private office here. These are interior offices, window offices, and office suites. The access for these office spaces if for 24/7 and you can drop by whenever you want and get to work straight away. You can rent out a private office at Regus San Mateo at a rental price of $207 per month.
Virtual Office: These office spaces are the best suitable for those who work from home but require a professional business address. Those who do not require a dedicated office space but a professional business presence can opt for this option. At Regus San Mateo all the professional services and amenities are available under this membership plan. Furthermore, a live professional receptionist service is also available under this price plan. Also, you get access to the business lounges for any Regus location worldwide. A professional address virtual office plan is available for $122 per month. While the virtual office and virtual office services plan are available at a monthly rental of $235 and $330 respectively. In the former plan, co-working space usage is available for 2 days per month. While for the virtual office plus plan, the coworking space usage is available for 5 days in a month.
Meeting Rooms: The meeting rooms at Regus San Mateo have all the high technology amenities. These meeting rooms have Cctv cameras that ensure 24/7 security. Also, the video conferencing feature is also available at this office space. You can book these meeting rooms for an hour or a day. These are the best choice for client meetings, brainstorming, and interviews. These office spaces are fully furnished.
Hot Desks: Hot desks are the most suitable option for freelancers, part-time workers, and travelers at Regus San Mateo. You can pick a spot of your liking in the common area and get to business straight away. These office spaces are flexible. High speed and secure internet services are also available here. These desk spaces are available at a rental price of $112 per month.
Dedicated Desks: A dedicated desk is your own space in a common area. You can customize this space as per your requirements. A secure and lightning fast internet service is also available here. You can rent out these office spaces at a monthly rental price of $112 per month. To know about the price plans of the hot desks at Regus San Mateo, visit their official website.
Business Lounges: The business lounges are the informal shared office spaces. These office spaces are the best suitable for informal meetings, brainstorming sessions or some relaxing time. You can book a business lounge at Regus San Mateo at a monthly rental price of $93.
The membership plans at Regus are variably flexible. You can buy their price plans for a month, 10 days or even 5 days. Also, you can make use of the MyRegus app and get a 10 percent discount on the bookings.
Regus San Mateo has three locations in the city. All of these are located at the prime locations of the city. Top-notch facilities are services are available here. Furthermore, there are a number of eateries, restaurants, and cafes around these coworking spaces. Also, commuting around here is easy as there are many transport options available around here.
101 Jefferson Drive: This coworking space is across the highway from Bedwell Bayfront Park. Highway 101 and 84 route are easily accessible from here.
Address: 101 Jefferson Drive, 1st Floor, Menlo Park, California, 94025
Downtown San Mateo Clocktowers: This Regus San Mateo coworking space is right in the heart of the silicon valley of the city. There are many big business brands located around this coworking space.
Address: 3 East Ave, Suite 200, San Mateo, California, 94401
Mariners Island Blvd center: This coworking space is right in the retail and business district hub of the city. Highways 92 and 101 are easily accessible from here.
Address: 951 Mariners Island Blvd, Suite 300, San Mateo, California, 94404
Official Website: https://www.regus.com/
Regus San Mateo is one of the most preferred coworking spaces in the city. It is one of the most famous coworking spaces by Regus, others are in Redwood City, San Francisco, etc. Also, Regus stands tall in the cutting edge competition with spaces like WeWork, Pacific Workplaces among others.
To know more about their membership plans and coworking spaces, visit their official website.