Bay Area Executive Offices | Coworking Perks, Images, & Pricing
Need a place to connect with a community of experienced coworkers? Bay Area Executive offices might just be the place for you to walk in and start growing your business. They have been providing precious entrepreneurs of the Bay Area the right office space since 1979. Here you’ll meet a completely different generation of coworkers then you usually come across. Further, with 44 years of experience in giving startups a push, you can rest assured about your office space needs. Further with coffee and parking, you’ll also get the people you need behind the scenes for your business to grow.
San Mateo based Bay Area Executive offices have partnered with 600 other offices to provide services in other locations as well. They are located near San Francisco Airport. Further, with a stylish ambiance and amazing view, this place makes coworking a unique experience blending with professional vibes with a friendly atmosphere. Also, the friendly staff and organized services will make you head over heels with coworking at this place.
Perks at Bay Area Executive Offices San Mateo
The Bay Area Executive Offices in San Mateo provides amazing perks that are worth drooling over. Once you walk in the services provided here will surely win your heart.
- Free WiFi: They provide high-speed free WiFi to their members for easy workflow and progress.
- Office Equipment: You’ll have access to all the major office equipment like printers, scanners, and other basic office supplies. You and your team can use it without any additional charges.
- Reception: They provide excellent reception services. Therefore, you can set aside the worries of hiring and paying a receptionist and work in peace.
- Office Expansion services: Bay Area Executive Offices also provide real estate services for customization of office spaces here. Therefore, you won’t have to pull your socks up for customizing and expanding your office.
- Conference rooms: Here you can access to the well-equipped conference rooms whenever you need to conduct interviews, workshops or meetings.
- Nearby Parking: There are multiple nearby parking options to choose from. So, here you can easily bid farewell to your parking worries
- Excellent Dineout options: There are many excellent dine out options that are just a few minutes drive away. You can grab a beer and chill here with your friends and family.
- Free unlimited coffee: Work can be hectic sometimes leaving you out of energy. Here you’ll have access to unlimited coffee to keep your energy and spirits up.
- Cloud Storage services: This place also provide you with cloud storage services to help you get rid of data management and data security issues. Further with cloud storage, you can access your data any time and anywhere safely.
- Full-time access: You can access the office at any time of the day. So working with clients from different time zones won’t be a problem anymore.
- LAN and private VPN installation with support: If you do not prefer using visible internet connections for the sake of data security you can have LAN installed. Also, you can get a VPN installation support for added protection.
Bay Area Executive Offices San Mateo
Membership plans at Bay Area Executive offices
Executive Office Spaces: The Bay Area Executive offices provide well maintained posh executive office spaces for entrepreneurs. Further, these offices are fully equipped with high-speed WiFi, office equipment and cleaning service. Further, this office space can be easily customized and expanded as per your needs. The pricing structure of such office spaces ranges between $550 per month to $1800 per month. You will get the required furniture, internet, telephone services and equipment, concierge and reception services, coffee, and other such utilities including parking space. All of these will help you feel comfortable with your office space and make sure that you are only focussed on your work rather than on other sundry responsibilities.
Sometimes a home address might not look professional enough. You can give your business a professional address without actually being there with a virtual plan. Moreover, you will get professional mailing and telecom services for your business under these plans.
- Virtual mail plan: In this plan, you will have a professional office address at just $59 along with mailing services. Your emails will be forwarded to on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Virtual office telecom plan: In this plan, you will have a customized Toll-free o number at just $99. Along with it, your calls will be attended by a receptionist who will answer all your calls. You can also have all your calls forwarded to your own mailbox.
- Premier Virtual Office plan: In this, you will have access to all the facilities in the telecom plan along with 8 hours of conference room access and day office access. The pricing structure for this Bay Area Executive Offices virtual plan is $149.
They also provide excellent meeting rooms to cater to your needs to conduct workshops, meetings, and interviews. You can choose a meeting room according to the number of people you are having onboard and pay for it accordingly.
- Large Conference Rooms: These rooms are ideal for conducting small workshops or employee meetings. These spacious rooms can easily accommodate up to 12 people.
- Small Conference Rooms: If you are having 7-8 people on board for a meeting or presentation then these rooms are a perfect choice.
- Day Office: In day offices you’ll have 2 to 3 chairs inside a private cabin. These are the perfect choice for personalized client meetings.
Location and Contact
This coworking space is located near San Francisco Airport and provides an astonishing view of the Bay Area. Further, the parking area, bars, and restaurants are just a short distance away from the office space giving a perfect sense of harmony between work and life. For a developing or developed business, the location is of paramount importance. That is exactly what this premium business workspace provider aims for. You will get the right exposure and networking opportunities when working from this address.
Address: 533 Airport Boulevard, Suite 400 Burlingame
Email: [email protected]
Bay Area Executive offices provide much more than a coworking space to its members. With years of experience and expertise in services, they excellently cater to the needs of their members. Further, by a partnership with around 600 office spaces, it gives its members added advantage in any part of the country. You can access any of the 600 locations at any time by being a part of Bay Area Executive offices San Mateo.
At The Bay Area Executive Offices in San Mateo, you can expand and customize your office space according to your needs. Coworking with one of the oldest office space providers can help you come across unexpected networking opportunities. Moreover, with supportive staff and professional ambiance coworking becomes an amazing experience here. Therefore, without further delay book yourself an office here and explore the sea of opportunities at Bay Area Executive offices.