Starting a new business but need some support and guidance? Bay Area Entrepreneur centre is ever ready to help newbies like you. Apart from being a coworking space, it’s a business accelerator and innovative resource centre. Additionally, you can get all the information and support you are looking for to boost your current business. Here not only you can get an amazing coworking space but can also apply for partnership if needed.
Bay Area Entrepreneur Center was established in 2014 by Skyline college. They also have internship programmes to help you excel in things you love. Moreover, you can access business management guidance, technical and targeted business assistance, business workshops etc. The events are not only a useful way of networking but also enlightens way to increase productivity.
Amenities at Bay Area Entrepreneur Center:
Bay Area Entrepreneur Center provides excellent amenities to aid budding entrepreneurs in their growth and help them grow like never before.
- Free WiFi: Here you can have all time access to free wifi to help your work
- 24/7 Access: If your client lives in another timezone or you simply love working at night you can have 24/7 access.
- Kitchen Area: Need a break? You can grab a coffee and chat with other members in the well-maintained kitchen area.
- Advise and Assistance: At the Bay Area Entrepreneur Center, you’ll never feel lost as there is advice and assistance at hand whenever you need.
- Reception Area: They also have an amazing well-furnished reception area to meet clients and other members.
- Nearby cafe: you can easily grab your favourite pastry and Starbucks coffee after work and chill. Since its a short walk away from Starbucks and other cafes.
- Bus Stops: With many bus stops nearby it’s highly unlikely for you to face accessibility issue with this coworking space
- Friendly staff: The staff here is very friendly and are always ready to help whenever you need.
- Events: The Bay Area Entrepreneur Center also conducts events which not only helps in networking but is loaded with useful information and ideas.
If you are looking for a place which is a bit more then work station, then this is the perfect place to be. So, take a look at the plans they offer and choose your best pick.
Coworking: Work from home can be boring and exhausting sometimes. Grab your work essentials get yourself a shared desk here. Further, in shared desks, you can walk in during business hours and find yourself a desk to sit and work. Also, you will get a chance to sit across different like-minded people every time for sharing ideas and advice. You can book yourself a desk here at just $199 per month.
Private Membership: At Bay Area Entrepreneur Center you can get a private workspace at $800. In this, you will have 24/7 access to work whenever you feel like. Further, they also provide mail service, an assigned cubicle workstation and discounts in event space bookings for private members.
Virtual: The home address doesn’t Sound professional enough? You can get a professional business address with the virtual membership plan. In this membership plan you will have access to all the office functionality like mail service and message delivery without being there physically, In this plan, you will have access to professional mailing services and action summit events at just $19/month.
Meeting Rooms: Have a client meeting or need to conduct an interview? Here you can book a meeting room according to the people you are having onboard. All of these rooms are spacious and have an elegant feel to it. Further with whiteboards and amazing audio-visual equipment, these meeting rooms will cater to all your needs. Moreover, there are three types of meeting rooms provided and you can choose any one according to your need.
- Startup Space: If you are planning to conduct a workshop or a community meeting then this is the perfect room for you. It can easily accommodate up to 46 people. You can get this room at just $120 for three hours.
- Skyline Room: Thinking of conducting classes and training to help your team and others? You can book the skyline room at just $275 for three hours. These rooms can easily provide seating for 47 people.
- Global Business Room: If you are planning to conduct a client meeting in a more conference room style setup then this would be perfect. It can accommodate up to 15 people easily. You can access this room at just $150 for 2 hour
Internships at the Bay Area Entrepreneur Center:
Feel like you need a bit more then what you already know in order to reach your goals? You can apply for an internship here to give your career the boost it deserves. Further, there are many options to choose from like data research, database management and much more. The admission to the internship is on an application basis.
Location and Contact:
The Bay Area Entrepreneur Center is located at 458 San Mateo Avenue San Bruno, CA94066. You can reach the location easily via bus as the bus stops are only a short walk away. Further, this place is at close proximity to major restaurants cafe so you can easily dine out with friends after work.
For further inquiry, call them at 650 738 7994 or drop a mail to [email protected]
The Bay Area Entrepreneur Center is a hub for entrepreneurs and small start-ups by getting a desk here you will have access to much more than a coworking. Also, with expert advice and flawless guidance at hand, I am sure your work will itself become a learning process. Further, with shops and cafes nearby you can always a coffee and a little slice of life. Moreover, this place gives you the opportunity to widen your horizon with smart internships and workshops.
The Bay Area Entrepreneur Center offers an all over improvement opportunity for you and also makes sure you are never lost in your quest to excellence. I am confident that with the community support and informative events your business will surely reach the peak it deserves. So, take your essentials and walk into this unique coworking space.