WeWork San Jose is one of the finest coworking spaces in the city. It is a huge coworking platform that has many spaces all across the world. The services provided here are topnotch. Their spaces are fully serviced and fully furnished. WeWork is not just a coworking space provider. It is also a huge platform for the businesses and freelancers to connect, collaborate, explore and innovate Also, many professional and informational events are organized here on a frequent basis. These events are highly beneficial for the businesses functioning here as there’s a lot to learn. Furthermore, you can also explore many career options at WeWork San Jose.
WeWork San Jose has three locations in the city. All of these spaces are located at the primary areas of San Jose. Check out the amenities and membership plans of this coworking space San Jose. For complete information about their coworking spaces do visit their official website.
WeWork San Jose Amenities and Perks
This office space provides a lot of high-quality amenities and services. These include all the necessary amenities along with some add ons. Check them out below.
- WeWork San Jose provides high-speed quality internet throughout the day. The internet is lightning fast, so your work never gets hampered.
- The cleaning crew at this coworking space works full time. These office spaces remain spick and span at all times.
- The interiors are modern and as per corporate requirements.
- WeWork coworking spaces are also employee friendly. The comfort of the individuals is a priority for them.
- You can also avail of the IT support services provided at this coworking space. The IT crew is ready for your support whenever you face an issue.
- The access for these coworking spaces is for 24/7. So you can drop by whenever you want and get to work right away.
- WeWork San Jose is a huge coworking platform and hence enjoys a great global network. By joining them you can also avail of the immense advantages that their global presence offers.
- All the necessary office supplies remain fully stocked at all times, just in case.
- A craft on the draft facility is also available at this coworking space.
- At WeWork San Jose, you can also store your bike.
- Finding a parking spot around here is not much of an issue. So, parking is hassle free too.
- Business-class printing, scanning and photocopying facilities are also available at this coworking space.
- This office space also provides high-quality coffee for an unlimited number of times.
- Professional mail handling and mail packaging services are also available at WeWork San Jose.
- Soundproof private phone booths are also available. You can place both domestic and international calls from here.
- This office space also provides fresh fruit water throughout the day. This helps in keeping you fresh and energized during hectic office hours.
- Fully equipped and fully serviced modern conference and meeting rooms are available at this space.
- The common areas at WeWork San Jose are airy and flexible. You can have a time out here, whenever you feel like.
Need more options? Check out Spaces San Jose.
Membership Plans at WeWork San Jose:
A wide range of membership plans is available for various coworking spaces at WeWork San Jose. These are flexible plans suiting different corporate requirements. Below are the details of these price plans. Check them out.
Private Offices – As the name itself is suggestive, these spaces provide you private access. Here, you can have the necessary focus that your work demands. At WeWork San Jose, private offices have a secure door lock feature. These office spaces are spacious and fully furnished with a modern design. This membership plan includes 12 credits to book a conference room. You can find the private office space accommodating any number of individuals at this coworking space. The rental price for one seater private office for a month is $700. While the rentals for private office accommodating 11 to 50 people is $11550 per month. You can also get private offices for larger teams here.
Dedicated Office – A dedicated office is a private desk space of your own. This coworking space is best suitable for freelancers and part-time workers. At WeWork San Jose you can get a dedicated desk at a monthly rental of $520 per month. This membership plan includes 5 credits for booking a conference room. Under this plan, you will get an ergonomic chair, secure cabinet, and a trash can. Mail handling and mail packaging services are also included under this coworking space plan.
Hot Desks – Hot desks are also available at WeWork San Jose. These coworking spaces are best suitable for travelers and part-time workers. You can pick a spot of your liking and get to work right away. Wifi facility is available for hot desking at WeWork. You get two 2 credits per month for booking a conference room. Here, you can rent out these coworking spaces for $380 per month. You can also add the mail handling and packaging services by paying $50 extra for a month.
Conference Rooms – You can also book a conference room at this coworking space. The charges for the same depends upon the membership plan you already have. For more information about conference room bookings here, visit their official website.
Locations of WeWork in San Jose:
WeWork San Jose coworking spaces have three locations in the city. All of these spaces are located at the primary locations of the city. These are nestled with many eateries, cafes and shopping centers. So, you can enjoy a quick getaway easily, whenever you want. Also, commuting around here is truly a breeze and hassle-free. Check out the WeWork San Jose locations below.
- Santa Clara Street – This is one of the most famous coworking spaces in the city. This office space is placed among many big tech giants surrounding Silicon Valley. ISO beers are nearby from this address which is a popular hangout place around here. The rail station is at a walking distance, just across the street. Hence, this coworking space has it all that you need.
Address – 75 E Santa Clara Street San Jose, San Francisco, CA 95113
Contact – 646-491-9060
- Riverpark Tower – This coworking space is located in San Jose Downtown. There are many topnotch restaurants, cafes, sights and shopping centers around WeWork San Jose. The San Jose airport is a ten minuted ride from here. Also, commuting around here is pretty easy with plenty of commute options available easily around. It is an energetic workspace with a lot of amenities available.
Address – 333 West San Carlos Street San Jose CA 95110
Contact – 646-491-9060
- North Third Street – This coworking space by WeWork San Jose will open soon. As of now, the opening date is not confirmed. It is the third coworking space by WeWork in San Jose city. This space provides various coworking spaces for different business requirements. An onsite parking facility is also available here. Freeways 85, 101, 87 and 280 are easily accessible from here. Trams and cabs are easily available too, therefore commuting is very easy around here.
Address – 152 North 3rd Street San Jose CA 95112
Email – email@example.com
Official Website – https://www.wework.com/
WeWork San Jose coworking spaces are inarguably the best office space options around the city. The spaces here are fully furnished and fully serviced with high technology services available. These spaces are modern in architecture and built as per the corporate standards and requirements. These WeWork spaces are as per the ergonomics standards and the comfort of the employees is given due importance. WeWork offers the businesses operating here a facility to avail of its wide global network. WeWork has years of expertise in the same field and hence it reflects in the progress of businesses here. Growth, innovation, and networking are some of the most important factors for a startup. At this coworking space, the young businesses and startups are given a chance to explore and flourish.
WeWork San Jose provides office spaces for freelancers, startups and for big business houses too. Their office spaces are flexible enough to fit the needs of any corporate body. Reach them on their email address to know more about their coworking spaces and the membership plans. Also, confirm the availability of the space of your choice beforehand.