Regus San Jose | All 7 Locations With Perks, Prices & Reviews
Regus San Jose is one of the finest coworking spaces in the city. Here you can find all kinds of coworking spaces. These office spaces are the best suitable for freelancers, startups, travelers, part-time workers, and big businesses. All the essential top-notch amenities are available here. Regus is one of the biggest coworking space providers in the world. Regus has years of professional expertise in the relative field. Thus, it reflects positively in the value and operations of the businesses operating here. The coworking culture has taken the corporate structure by storm. With the coming of it, the work dynamics have changed for the better.
Under such an office structure, many businesses of the like work under one roof together. Thus, there are better chances of collaboration and networking. Regus San Jose has many locations in the city. Top notch and high-quality amenities and services are available at these office spaces. The list of these facilities and services is explained in detail below. Check it out.
Regus San Jose Amenities and Perks Details
A number of amenities are required for the corporate structures to function optimally. All the high quality and modern amenities and perks are available at this coworking space. Find the details of these facilities in the list below:
- These office spaces are modern and flexible. At Regus San Jose, the coworking spaces are spacious and airy. There’s room for ample daylight here.
- A cleaning crew is available at these office spaces 24/7. Thus these office spaces remain speckless and clean at all times.
- An IT support crew is also available at these office spaces throughout the day. Therefore, you don’t get stuck and can avail of their professional services whenever you need them.
- You can also place local and international calls at these office spaces. The private phone booths here are soundproof and fully equipped.
- These office spaces have ergonomic furniture. The comfort of the individuals is a priority for them. Therefore, at these office spaces, you can work for longer hours without tiring yourself.
- The access to these office spaces is available for 24/7. You can drop by whenever you have work and right away get to business.
- Professionally equipped meeting cum conference rooms are also available here. All the necessary high-quality amenities are provided at these office spaces.
- Finding a parking spot is also not a problem around Regus San Jose. Hence parking around here is an absolute breeze and also hassle-free.
- Unlimited high-quality coffee and tea are also provided at these office spaces.
- Also, there are many options for snacking and munching. Therefore, your hunger pangs are well looked after.
- Receptionist and phone answering services are also provided at these office spaces.
- Professional mail handling and mail packaging services are also provided at these office spaces.
- Business class printing, scanning and photocopying facilities are also available here.
- At Regus San Jose, the office supplies remain fully stocked at all times, just in case.
- Super fast wifi and high quality and secure internet services are also available at these coworking spaces. Thus, your work runs smoothly and doesn’t get hampered.
- Regus has a huge global network. Thus the businesses operating here immensely benefit from its huge worldwide presence.
- At Regus San Jose, disabled services are also available.
- Proper security features are also available at these office spaces. A secure door lock facility is also available at Regus San Jose. So, your safety is adequately taken care of at these office spaces.
Regus San Jose
Various membership plans are also available for the different kinds of coworking spaces at Regus San Jose. These membership plans are variably flexible and customizable. Also, these price plans are not rigid unlike at many other coworking spaces. Check out the different coworking space plans at Regus mentioned in detail below.
Private Office: Private offices are the best option for small to large businesses and startups alike. These are the dedicated office spaces that allow you to have undivided focus at work. All the essential amenities are also available at these office spaces. At Regus San Jose, you can rent out these office spaces on a monthly basis. Three options are available for private offices at Regus San Jose. These options are office suites, window offices, and interior offices. You can rent out these office spaces at a monthly rental price of $207 per month. A professional receptionist service is also available at this coworking space.
Virtual Office: Virtual offices are another great option for part-time workers and freelancers. It is the most suitable for those who don’t need a dedicated office but a business address. These office spaces provide all the essential amenities are perks. There are three options available for virtual offices at Regus San Jose. These options are professional address, virtual office services. Under the professional address price plan, professional mail handling and mail packaging services are available. You can buy this price plan at $93 per month. While the cost for the virtual office and virtual office services is $207 and $292 per month respectively. You also get access to use the private offices for a few days in two of the latter membership plans.
Meeting Rooms: Fully serviced and fully equipped meeting cum conference rooms are also available at Regus San Jose. All the high-quality services and amenities are available here. A video conferencing facility is also available in these meeting rooms. You can avail of a 10 percent discount on meeting room bookings if you use the MyRegus app. At Regus San Jose, you can book these office spaces on an hourly or a daily basis.
Business Lounge: At Regus San Jose, the business lounges are the informal office spaces. These are perfect for a casual meeting, some brainstorming or just for some quiet time. You can buy this membership plan for $93 per month. Under this price plan, unlimited access is available for these office spaces. Also, you get secure and high-speed wifi at these coworking spaces. With this membership plan, you can access the business lounges at any Regus location anywhere in the world.
At Regus San Jose, you can buy the membership plans for a month, 12-months or 24-months. For the 12-month price plans, you get a 10 percent discount while for 24-month price plan you get a 15 percent discount. You can make payments for bookings with the MyRegus app.
Another space in San Jose worth checking out = Premier Business Centers
Regus San Jose has seven coworking spaces in the city. All of these office spaces are situated at the prime locations of the city. These are fully furnished and fully serviced and all the necessary amenities are also available here. There are many eateries and restaurants around these office spaces. Also, commuting around here is a breeze since many transport options are available easily.
- South San Jose: This coworking space is a 20-minute drive from the downtown area of the city. Many IT and insurance firms are situated in the area around. Highways 101 and 85 are also easily accessible from here.
Address: 6203, San Ignacio Avenue, Suite 110, San Jose, California, 95119
- North First: This Regus San Jose coworking space is located in the tech hub of the city. A lot of big businesses are located around this area. A gym is also located nearby this office space.
Address: 4353 N, First Street, 1st and 2nd Floor, San Jose, California, 95134
- North San Jose: This coworking space is just minutes away from San Jose International airport. There are many hi-tech companies around this coworking space.
Address: Suite 203, 2880 Zanker Road, San Jose, California, 95134
- Downtown Regus San Jose: This coworking space is located in the heart of Silicon Valley. Various kinds of big businesses co-exist in this locality.
Address: 99 South Almaden Blvd, Suite 600, San Jose, California, 95113
- Park Avenue San Jose: This is another one of the most famous Regus San Jose coworking spaces. Highways 280 and 87 are easily accessible from here.
Address: 177 Park Avenue, Suite 200, San Jose, California, 95113
- San Jose – Santana Row: A lot of big business brands are located around this Regus San Jose coworking space. Furthermore, many top-notch restaurants are also nearby to these office spaces.
Address: 3031, Tisch Way, 110 Plaza West, San Jose, California, 95128
- San Jose Airport: This one is another famous coworking space in the Silicon Valley of the city. San Jose airport is easily accessible from this Regus San Jose coworking space.
Address: 2033 Gateway Place, 5th Floor, San Jose, California, 95110
Official Website: https://www.regus.com/
Regus San Jose coworking spaces are among the best options for coworking in the city. These office spaces are fully equipped with all the high technology amenities and services. Regus not only provides a platform for coworking but also great opportunities for growth and diversification. Do check it out while looking for coworking space San Jose
To know more about the membership plans for the coworking spaces here, visit their official website.