The Ruby SF is a shared space that caters to the needs of female free thinkers and dreamers. It’s specially designed to address the needs of artists and creative entrepreneurs. This place offers amazing facilities that can aid in your exponential growth and artistic endeavors. Moreover, with scholarship and minority discount, this queer-friendly coworking space offers a safe environment for every woman out there. It’s a perfect place to be for creating links that can aid your career.
Ruby SF is an excellent place for providing exposure to your creative endeavors. Further, with their happy hour events, you will get ample opportunity to connect with individuals as well. Also, they organize unique workshops where you can get the chance to learn new things and learn from the expert’s experience. Also, the free coffee and freshly brewed beer served here is worth a mention. With their friendly staff and home-like atmosphere, you can get your work done and meet your deadlines with ease.
Coworking Perks at the Ruby SF
Ruby SF offers unique benefits that make it best for artists and creative folks. Here, you’ll get access to an environment that might catalyze your creativity.
- Free WiFi: Here you’ll have access to free WiFi during office hours for easy communication and workflow.
- Conference rooms: The Ruby also provides well-equipped conference rooms to their members. You can conduct meetings and interviews here easily and make the best out of their conference room facility.
- Scholarships: They also provide scholarships to writers, musicians, and minority groups as well. The community and full membership rate for scholarship holders are $50 and $125 respectively.
- Foodie Fridays: Fridays are the most awaited day of the week here. As they sponsor local cuisines and delicacy on Fridays. Moreover, a great rewarding lunch for all the week’s hard work is the best way to wrap up a busy week.
- Useful workshops: At Ruby, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn new things. They conduct regular workshops and events where you can learn relevant skills and connect with like-minded creatives.
- Library: If you’re a book worm then this place might catch your fancy! Since their library is loaded with interesting books to read which you can borrow anytime for reading.
- Locally brewed coffee: They also provide unlimited coffee from local cafes of San Francisco to give your creative neurons a caffeine kick.
- Happy hour events: They also conduct happy hour events as well. In these events, you’ll have plenty of locally brewed wine and beer to drink and networking opportunities.
- Showers: Cycled to the workspace or rushed yourself to the office after Gym? No worries as you can take a shower here to freshen up before and after office.
Membership Plans at the Ruby SF:
Through membership at Ruby SF, you can access cozy workspace where you can work alongside renowned artists. The membership plans here also includes access to conference rooms and happy hour events as well. They provide monthly and yearly based membership with an initial registration of $75 for every membership. So take a look at the memberships offered here and choose your best pick:
Community Membership: If you don’t need a regular workspace but want to connect with like-minded people its the membership for you. You will get two drop-ins per month here along with free access to Friday lunches and happy hour events. This membership is the perfect way for you to create connections and exposure to your art projects. You can become a community member at Ruby at just monthly and yearly fees of $100 and $1000 respectively.
Full Membership: In full Membership, you can access the Ruby SF from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm on weekdays. Further, you can access their Friday lunches, meeting rooms and happy hour events as well for free. Moreover, you can get a discount offer for the weekend and weekly rental event space as well. You can become a full-time member at this workspace at $200/month and $2000/year respectively.
Location and Contact:
The Ruby San Francisco is located in the heart of the Mission District. It is surrounded by cafes, restaurants, bars, and pubs where you can grab a slice of life after work. Moreover, it is also just a few minutes away from nearby bus stops as well. You can reach the Ruby SF at 23rd St &, Bryant St.
For any queries, you can also drop them an email at email@example.com.
Ruby SF has a diverse community of creative individuals such as writers and photographers. Here you’ll get a chance to provide exposure to your work and connect to artists of San Fransisco. Being a female artist, a workspace that is ever ready to present you with fresh new opportunities is irreplaceable. This friendly workspace has tried to be a haven for queer, trans and women of color as well. Here, you’ll have access to a safe atmosphere where you can grow and thrive.
Here are some more SF coworking spaces of a similar kind.
Therefore at this friendly coworking space, you can connect with the renowned artists of SF. With free coffee, special lunch on Fridays and happy hour events, you’ll surely make irreplaceable friends here. The perfect blend of the laid back and productive atmosphere in Ruby SF will aid you in meeting deadlines as well. So book yourself a seat here for dive into the sea of opportunities available at the Ruby SF.