Spaces San Francisco is a great coworking facility that offers an ideal work environment. They provide services that will help you grow your venture and achieve the desired results. Further, the workspace has modern decor and is surrounded by positive entrepreneurial energy. So, you will be encouraged to explore your potential and work to the best of your ability. If you are a freelancer and are finding it difficult to work from home, you should consider this option. That is because working from home can get quite lonely and the innumerable distractions make it difficult to focus. Therefore, as an alternative, this shared workspace will provide you with all the facilities that your profession requires.
The feature that makes Spaces San Francisco stand out of the rest of the coworking facilities is its community. Over the years, they have harbored a community of dedicated professionals who are as passionate as you are. So, you will be working within a community of talented professionals who can help you grow at a personal and professional level. Working at the center will be full of exciting adventures. For instance, they regularly hold events and workshops to keep the members engaged. In addition to all this, they offer flexible plans tailored to meet your work requirements. To know more about this place, keep reading further.
Location of Spaces in San Francisco:
One of the locations of San Francisco is situated in the center of the Waterfront. It is adjacent to the Central Business District which makes it an ideal place for business operations. In addition to this, it is also at a small distance from Fisherman’s Wharf. So, you will be working in an environment brimming with entrepreneurial energy. You can easily access the workspace as it is connected with some of the major transportation routes. All in all, you will be working at a great location.
Address: 160 Battery Street East, San Francisco, California 94111
Mission and 3rd
This location of Spaces San Francisco is situated in the vibrant SoMa neighborhood. Further, the workspace is in the beautiful Paramount building. In this area, you will find professionals associated with various fields. For instance, entrepreneurs, artists, and much more. To give life to your ideas, there is no better place than this. Around the place, you will find Yerba Buena Gardens where you can take long walks. Also, there are abundant restaurants in the vicinity including Anchor & Hope or the food trucks at SoMa StrEat Food Park. You will surely have the time of your life here!
Address: 95 Third St., 2nd floor, San Francisco, California
Perks of working at Spaces San Francisco:
- Global access: If you are a member at Spaces San Francisco, you can access business clubs of all the other centers situated in other locations. So, even if you are traveling, you have the option to work in a professional environment.
- Internet facility: Does all your work happen online? Well, in that case, this center provides super fast and reliable Wi-Fi connection. You can accomplish all your tasks without facing any disruption due to poor network.
- Tailored rental terms: The rental terms at Spaces San Francisco are designed to match your requirements. So, you can have a personalized workspace with flexibility.
- Community events: Never miss a chance to socialize with like-minded individuals at the center. That is to say, at the events held at the center, you will have ample opportunities to grow your network.
- Reception services: The center offers efficient reception services in case you require assistance. Also, the professional staff members will ensure that you get the best services at the workspace.
- Mail handling: The team members at Spaces coworking San Francisco will take care of all your mails. So, whenever a new mail drops in, they will inform you right away. A great convenience indeed!
- Coffee: Are you tired from working for a long hour? Fuel your body with a warm cup of coffee and get ready for another task at hand.
- Meeting rooms: The well-equipped meeting rooms at the center provide you with a professional environment wherein you can conduct your meetings.
Spaces San Francisco Membership Plans
Private offices: Spaces San Francisco provides flexible office space solutions for teams of various sizes. Further, these well-equipped workspaces will give you exclusive space where you can work on your projects in private. They have made available offices of various sizes so that you can opt for a perfect match. Moreover, you will have 24/7 access and can drop in for work whenever you feel like it. Additionally, you can access the business club in case you feel like working in a communal space. You can even request them to customize the space in case of a specific requirement. The membership price of this program is:
- Levi’s Plaza: Contact the team
- Mission and 3rd: Starts from $1170 per month
Business club: There is an interesting communal space at Spaces San Francisco known as a Business club. Here, you can pick your favorite spot and get down to work. Further, the area has tables, chairs, sofas, high-speed internet and a lot more. You can also use this space for informal meeting purposes. Apart from this, you will have a chance to connect with the people who share your aspirations. And who knows? You might discover a new partner or a client here! It is open 24/7. The price of availing this option is $378 per month.
Dedicated desks: Need a personalized workspace just for yourself? No worries! Spaces San Francisco provides dedicated desks to solo workers and freelancers. This option is a great alternative to working from home or at cafes. You get to experience an amazing work culture. Also, you share your workspace with other business professionals and peers. So, you will never feel lonely and will always be filled with positive energy. Let your creativity flow by engaging with like-minded individuals. The cost of this option is:
- Levi’s Plaza: Contact the team
- Mission and 3rd: $547
Meeting rooms: Are you planning to conduct a meeting or a seminar? If yes, then Spaces San Francisco has exactly what you require. They offer spacious meeting spaces wherein your clients and teammates can comfortably sit back and stay focussed. Moreover, this space has everything from audiovisual equipment to food services. So, host your meetings here and impress your clients with the professional setting. These meeting rooms are accessible to both members and non-members. The price of these spaces starts from $360 per day.
At Spaces San Francisco you will get all the services and additional perks in one single price. This is a great convenience as you don’t have to bother about menial stuff. Everything will be taken care of by the members at the center. The beautiful workspace interiors are designed to boost your creativity levels and procure productive outcomes. There will arise a lot of opportunities to collaborate with the people at the workstation. For instance, community events let you interact with other members. These interactions may lead to new collaborations.
From flexible plans to top-notch amenities, you have everything available at your disposal at Spaces San Francisco. They have created an environment that encourages growth and development. Further, you will never feel disinterested or bored at the center as they provide so many facilities. So, if you have a passion for learning and discovering new ways of reaching the zenith of success, you should check out this place. If you still have doubts, I suggest you take a tour today before committing to a membership plan.