Impact Hub San Francisco is a coworking facility striving to bring changes in society. They provide help to those people who are working on various issues. So, if you have got an innovative idea that you would like to work upon, they will help you. By providing a collaborative workspace, they want to bring the creative and original talent of San Francisco under one roof. Further, this will form a talented pool of community who work together for better outcomes. So, you will be working alongside some of the best minds in the city. Moreover, the numerous member events and workshops held by the center will enable you to learn new things and mingle with the local community. Each day at the center will bring new surprises!
The shared space of Impact Hub San Francisco is a place to connect, interact, collaborate, share opportunities and work together to create an impact. Even if your venture is in its initial years, they will help you learn about investments, capital stacks and much more. Partnering with some of the leading brands, they will help you find the right audience who can benefit your startup idea. People from diverse backgrounds are a part of this facility. For instance, entrepreneurs, academicians, artists, activists and many more. Also, the center is a certified B Corporation which is a great stature for any company. Additionally, they also provide well-equipped meeting spaces if you are planning to host one. Want to know more about this exciting place? Well, keep reading further!
Amenities offered by Impact Hub San Francisco:
Impact Hub offers some of the best amenities so that you are able to accomplish your tasks easily. These additional facilities are complimentary to your membership and will not charge you anything extra. Moreover, these facilities are made available to make working from this center more convenient and productive. Given below is the list of facilities that they provide.
- Wi-Fi facility: Impact Hub San Francisco provides an efficient Wi-Fi facility so that you are able to work without any disturbance. So, always stay connected with your peers outside the workspace.
- Phone booths: For your convenience, the center offers private phone booths so that you are able to conduct your calls without facing any interruption.
- Printing facility: No need to leave your premises for small tasks like getting your documents printed. That is, the workspace has efficient printing and scanning facilities.
- Tea and Coffee: Feeling tired from working for too long? No worries. Take a tea or coffee break and refresh your mind.
- Locker and Storage: At Impact Hub San Francisco, you will also get locker and storage facilities. That implies you do not need to worry about carrying your work materials to and from the workstation.
- Mailbox option: There is a mailbox option as well for your convenience.
- Events: The community events at the workspace will help you meet new people and add to your network.
- Meeting rooms: Want to host meetings in a professional environment? Great. Impact Hub San Francisco provides spacious meeting spaces.
- Digital member directory: Now it is easier to connect with the fellow members at the center. How you may ask? Well, there is a digital member directory which contains all the member profiles.
- Onsite staff: The onsite staff is always available at your disposal so that you do not face any problem.
- Nursing rooms: The work center also have nursing rooms for the members.
- Bike storage: There is abundant space at Impact Hub San Francisco where you can store your bikes.
- Showers: If you are feeling tired, you can take a quick shower at the center and get refreshed.
Impact Hub San Francisco Membership Plans:
Community Membership: Need a work spot at Impact Hub San Francisco for just one day? No worries! This plan gives you a day pass so that you can access the center for one day at any time during the month. Moreover, this is an ideal option for freelancers who do not have a strict work schedule. Additionally, you will be able to use facilities like internet, events, online directory and more. And yes, you will get 25% while booking a meeting room. The membership price of this option $50 per month.
Community Plus: If you need more time at Impact Hub San Francisco, you have the option of Community Plus. Further, this option will give you access from Monday to Friday during business hours. So, drop in at the center, choose a work spot and get on with your work. You will be able to use facilities such as online directory, internet, storage and more. In addition to this, you get a 20% discount on event space rentals and 25% on meeting room rentals. The cost of availing this option is $225 per month.
Community Premium: For those who need a full-time workspace, Impact Hub San Francisco provides the option of community premium membership. Under this program, you will have 24/7 access to the workstation. That implies you can work at any time you feel like. Furthermore, you will get additional benefits such as access to the online directory, member events, Wi-Fi and much more. Not to mention, you can avail 50% and 40% discount on meeting rooms and event spaces respectively. For this option, you will have to pay a sum of $375 per month.
Dedicated desks: Dedicated desk at Impact Hub San Francisco gives you a personalized space to work. That is to say, you get a permanent space to which you will have 24/7 access. So, every time you drop in for work, you will have an exclusive space waiting for you. To make your tasks less hectic, you can avail additional facilities like internet, locker and storage and much more. Also, you will get 50% and 40% discount on meeting rooms and event spaces respectively. The membership price of this option starts at $800 per month.
Private office: Impact Hub San Francisco also offers private office space for you and your teammates. These office spaces are well equipped and furnished with comfortable seating arrangements. Also, these rooms have ample sunlight and productive aura. You will have access to all the amenities provided at the center. And yes, 50% and 40% discount on meeting room and event space respectively are an added benefit. These office spaces provide an ideal environment that will help your team grow and prosper. The cost of availing this option starts at $800 per month.
Location and Contact:
Impact Hub San Francisco is situated at 1885 Mission Street which is located in the Mission District. Covering an area of 25,000 sq ft, the workspace provides spacious workstations and private offices. You can easily travel to and from the city as it connects with some of the major transportation routes. Moreover, all the facilities are available just around the corner so that you don’t have to go too far from your workspace. All in all, this location is ideal for carrying out impactful tasks.
Address: 1885 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94103
Email: [email protected]
At Impact Hub San Francisco, the priority is given to community values as they are working for a greater cause. Moreover, they will provide full assistance to help you accomplish your dreams. Also, they offer membership scholarships to the corporations serving the Mission community or the residents who have a low income. Other than this, the center is a great event space offering top-notch services. So, if you are planning something big, keep this option on your list. Having a modern decor in addition to the facilities they offer, makes this SF coworking space stand out of the crowd.
Being located in a prime location in San Francisco makes Impact Hub SF a great place to run your venture. That is to say, the vibrant community comprising of people from diverse professions is all that you require to accelerate the growth of your business. So, whatever idea you are working on, this place will offer you many great choices. Still unsure about your decision? Take a tour today and discover for yourself! Happy Coworking!