Covo SF | Coworking Amenities, Prices & Reviews
Covo SF is a chic coworking space providing great workspaces. The feature that makes it stand out of the crowd is that they don’t just provide workplaces. Additionally, the center incorporates a cafe, coffee shop, and a tap room. This is to provide you with a great experience that will have a lasting impact. And let’s be honest, everybody desires to work in a place that fosters creativity. So, when you are at work, you will have endless opportunities to explore new dimensions. Furthermore, you will be working with a talented pool of people who, just like you, are passionate about their dreams.
Covo SF has made things a lot easier for you. They offer flexible membership options so that you get everything you need. Another great feature of this place is that they provide soundproof meeting rooms and private offices. Further, they are acoustically treated so that you may not face any disruption. Isn’t that great? Now you can conduct meetings without any disturbance. Apart from this, they have a plethora of facilities to offer. So, what are you waiting for? Take a tour today and fulfill all your wishes! Read further to get a closer look at the place.
Amenities offered by Covo San Francisco
- 24/7 access: You can access Covo San Francisco anytime you feel like working.
- Meeting rooms: Now conduct your meetings in a professional environment and impress your clients.
- Printing facilities: You can print your documents at the center itself. So, need to go out for menial tasks.
- Coffee/Tea: Feeling drowsy? Help yourself with a warm cup of coffee and tea and get refreshed.
- Events: Participate in the member events at the Covo SF and get a chance to meet exciting people.
- Mail services: You do not have to worry about your mails anymore. The efficient team at the center will take care of everything.
- Phone booths: Now you can conduct your important calls without any intrusion at the workstation. Also, they are sound-proofed so that you don’t face any disturbance.
- AEC Services: They also provide AEC service which is definitely a cherry on the cake.
- Daily cleaning: You will be working in a clean environment as the workspace is regularly cleaned.
- Coffee shop: At Covo San Francisco, there is a big cafeteria where you can enjoy with your fellow members.
- Taprooms: Get yourself in the groove in the tap rooms at the center.
- Breakfast and lunch: They will also take care of your food requirements.
- Member portal: Stay connected always with your peers with the help of the member portal.
- Bicycle rooms: Covo SF also provides bicycle rooms at its center.
- Lockers: Store your valuables in the lockers available at the center.
- Pet-friendly: You can even bring along your pets to work. No kidding!
- Nap room: Take a power nap in the cozy nap room available at the center before working on a new assignment.
- Futuristic toilets: Futuristic toilets at the workstation are the ultimate in convenience and comfort.
Membership Plans at Covo SF
Hourly Coworking: If you want to avail the services at Covo SF without becoming a full time member, then this option is for you. To elaborate, you can just drop in at the center and pay for the time spent. You will be assigned a desk in the coworking lounge. So, choose the most suitable desk and get to work. Not to mention, you will have access to all the amenities available at the center. All this is available at a cost of $4.
Open seating: This flexible plan at Covo coworking space San Francisco is a great option for those who like to work in different surroundings. For instance, on Mondays, you will be working in the lower level. Similarly, on Wednesday you can work on the main floor. And on Fridays, enjoy your work while looking out of the mezzanine. And, obviously, all the coworking facilities are available at your disposal. All this is available at a cost of $419 per month.
Dedicated desk: A dedicated desk at Covo SF provides is a more personalized workspace. That is to say, a specific desk will be allotted to you to which only you will have access. So, customize the space however you want to and get to work. Also, you will get a filing cabinet, a desk, chair, and your nameplate. The price of availing this option is $569 per month.
Private office: At Covo Coworking, you can hire an exclusive space for yourself and your time. That is to say, they offer well-equipped private offices as well. So, if you prefer working alone then this is the best option for you. These offices include everything that you could possibly need. Isn’t it a great feeling to have a whole office to yourself? All this is available at a cost of $819 per month.
Location and Contact of Covo Coworking Space SF
Covo SF is situated in a great location. What was once an old printing warehouse has today been transformed into a three-floor workspace. Further, the place is filled with culture and art. You will always be driven to complete your tasks productively. You can find some of the best restaurants in the area that will look after your taste buds. Working in this place will surely take your experience to another level.
Address: 981 Mission Street
Email: [email protected]
Covo SF has opened its doors not only for the members but for the public as well. The coffee shop and the taproom can be accessed by them. And if they develop a likening for the center, they can take a tour of the place before becoming a member. Also, to experience the magic of this space, you don’t necessarily have to be a monthly member. You have full liberty to just drop in and pay for the time you spend at the center. Isn’t it a great convenience? Whether you are a solopreneur or work in a team, this work center will embrace you.
Working was never so much fun before! With workspaces like Covo SF at your disposal, nothing can stop you from succeeding. In addition to this, you can even host your events here. Or become a part of their community events and learn amazing things. If you want to strike a balance between work and fun, then is the place for you. You may explore the place before committing to a plan. Happy Coworking!