Alloy Collective | Coworking Perks, Prices, Images & Reviews
Want to celebrate the launch of a product or host an event? With Alloy Collective, you will be provided with an unmatched VIP experience. They offer full-service event spaces and signify the event design. Whether you are searching for a single desk or room for your whole team, the event cum coworking space in San Francisco is always ready to fulfill your demands. As a shared workspace you will get a chance to explore your passion. With their collaborative workspace, you can grow your business easily.
With modern ergonomic seating and desks, working here is much more comfortable and result-oriented. The wall-sized windows allow an ample amount of light to penetrate and lighten up every corner of the workspace. Alloy Collective San Francisco also deals in event production and design. They are the pioneers of holding events and facilitating beautiful spaces to the members at the premium San Francisco address.
Perks at Alloy Collective
Once you become a member of the Alloy collective, you will get access to all these perks and amenities that are designed to amplify your work efforts. With the amenities provided here, you will feel like working from your own private office rather than a shared workspace, that too at the price of a coworking space.
- For your meetings and important discussions, you can use large and well-maintained conference rooms at Alloy collective, San Francisco.
- The kitchen has the necessary appliances that can cater to your needs.
- For the late-night workers, they are providing micro-roasted coffee. So, that one can work with full concentration and proper mindset.
- With blazing fast internet speeds, you can work seamlessly without any obstructions and hindrances.
- You do not need to go outside for printing and photocopy services. Everything is provided here at Alloy Collective.
- In case, the number of members is more than available seats, extra desks will be given to you.
- They have a whiteboard in the conference rooms for presentations and other purposes.
- Apart from your work, you do not need to worry about anything else, their security will take care of everything.
- The infrastructure and design of this San Francisco coworking space will definitely grab your attention in just one look.
Membership Plans at Alloy Collective
Below you will find information related to the dedicated desk, this is the only type of membership that they provide at present. Be an active member of this workspace and experience a positive working environment. After becoming a member of this workspace you will get access to all the amenities.
Reserve your seat with this membership plan at Alloy Collective San Francisco and work with all the amenities at your disposal. They have two floors for a dedicated desk and the price for both of them is $500/month per person. Let’s know a brief about both of them:-
- 1st floor: It has the capacity to host at least 70 members, hence it is better for large groups. The conference room is also located on this floor. You do not need to go on another floor for meetings and presentations.
- 2nd floor: This floor has 50 desks that are suitable for smaller groups. Also, it is on the same floor that includes the kitchen and courtyard.
Alloy Collective also offers a private program for working within the creative community. Murder mystery parties, creative art shows, once a month they hosting specialized experiences for their members. In all the types of plans mentioned below, you will be able to join their private membership.
- The Curious: Access to everything that is being facilitated in any one event at Alloy Collective. Here, you will be provided with the information for the next event also. The price for this membership is $20 for one person per month.
- The Inquisitive: With this plan, you can join two private events in the year. Everything that comes within the purview of this event comes within this plan. The price for the same is $60 for one person per month.
- The Opportunist: You can attend 6 private events of your choice with this membership plan. No extra charges, no hidden fees. The price for the same is $120 for one person per month.
- The Experiencer: With this plan, you can attend as many events as you want in the year. You can also invite a person to 4 events at no extra charges. The price for the same is $200 for one person per month.
Location and Contact of Alloy Collective
Alloy Collective is located in the heart of South Market, San Francisco. With quiet side street, it is surrounded by a number of bars, restaurants, parking garage. Access to several modes of public transport is also easy from this location. Also, you can enjoy the outside view with the rooftop.
Address: 431 Tehama St
Email: [email protected]
At last, it can be said that at Alloy Collective, they aim the event production services that are unmatched and unparalleled within the city. They have unique creative professionals who are always ready to break industrial boundaries. With large Coworking space and mind-blowing amenities, one can work with a relaxed mind. Join Alloy Collective today and experience a better working environment.