Working from the couch or a coffee table can be tiring. The Urban Office Portland might just be the place you need. Amazing wooden finish and supportive community here will help you to thrive. This Portland coworking space is committed to providing community support to local entrepreneurs small businesses. With their amazing outdoor events, this place is perfect for you to dive into the sea of opportunities.
The Urban Office was the brainchild of a local businesswomen Cait Pearson. Its main aim was to bring local businesses under one roof to create a strong community. The great window view and amazing locally brewed herbal tea collection are worth mentioning. Further with ease of access and community support, this place has all the answers to your business needs.
Perks at Urban Office
The perks provided at the Urban office Portland are worth drooling over. These special amenities make working at this coworking space an amazing experience for you.
- Free WiFi: Here you will have access to high-speed WiFi all the time to aid your endeavors.
- Free on-site parking: You can set aside all your parking worries with zero-cost onsite parking at the Urban Office.
- Kitchen: You can sip your stress away through locally roasted coffee and herbal tea.
- Events: you will have plenty of networking opportunities at the lively events conducted here.
- Gym membership: The Urban Office Space also provides discounts for local gyms membership for you to stay fit.
- Office Equipment: Here you will have access to highly efficient multi-use printers and scanner catering to office space needs.
- Abundant sunlight: There is an abundance of sunlight here so that you can have your dose of Vitamin D.
- 24/7 access: You can walk in here at any time of the day to get your work done as they are open 24 hours.
- Amazing interiors: This space has a wooden finish and all the furniture is custom made. Walking in here will instantly remind you of Portland’s historical links with mechanical works and manufacturing.
Membership plans @Urban Office
Urban offices offer a wide variety of flexible membership plans to choose from. Further, with amazing ambiance and services, this place offers much more than just an office space. Take a look at the membership plans listed below to choose your best pick:
Coworking: You can get a desk at the shared space area at just $250 per month. In this plan, you can walk into the coworking space at any time of the day and get a desk. Further, each time you come to work you’ll get to new people to discuss your ideas and connect. Additionally, you’ll also get 3 hours of access to meeting rooms each week.
Dedicated Desk: If you hate the hassle of finding a spare desk each time you can opt for a dedicated desk. In this, you will have your permanent desk to work in the shared space area where you will also have plenty of networking opportunities. You can get yourself a dedicated desk at just $395 per month. Moreover, you can also access the conference rooms for 4 hours per week under this membership
Private Offices: Thinking of getting an office for your team where you can work in privacy? The Urban Offices provide amazing private office spaces that can cater to all your office needs. Moreover, can customize them according to your needs. The prices for private office space ranges from $995 to $2995 per month. Additionally, you will also have access to private lockers, ethernet connections and five hours of meeting rooms per week.
Meeting an important client or thinking of conducting an interview? This coworking space in Portland provides amazing conference rooms equipped with highly efficient A/V equipment, whiteboards, Apple TV, etc. Moreover, there is a wide range of options to choose from according to the number of people you are having on board.
- Imagine: If you are having near about 14 people on board for then this will be a perfect choice. With an amazing window view and comfortable seating, this place has all that you need for conducting meetings.
- Create: This conference room can easily accommodate up to 12 people and is located just next to Imagine. Therefore it’s a perfect pick if you prefer having a private atmosphere in your meetings.
- Imagine/Create Combo: Having a large number of people on board? Just remove the wall between Create and Imagine meeting rooms you’ll have a room which can accommodate 26 people easily
- Think: For small team meetings and interviews Think would be the perfect room. With an amazing garden view and private atmosphere, this room will surely cater to all your Workspace needs
The Urban office is one of the unique coworking spaces in Portland. You will get an amazing flashback to portland’s timber and steel manufacturing history the moment you walk in. Break up with your boring cubicle and lousy couch and try working from here. Moreover, free coffee, abundant natural light, and laid back environment make coworking here is one of a kind experience.
Here you will get the opportunity of growing and developing alongside an amazing community. Further, with amazing events and friendly assistance, your ideas will surely shape into reality. Therefore, hurry up and book yourself a seat at Urban Office Portland and I’m sure you’ll love the very ambiance and the ease of working at this shared workspace in the city.