FoundrSpace Pasadena is a sunlit coworking space with magnificent views of picturesque mountains and striking interior decor. A natural blend of old and new, the FoundrSpace Pasadena location organically captures the vintage spirit, iconic history, and vibrant culture of the Old Town district. The community here comes from a diverse range of backgrounds, which makes it easy to socialize and network with a large pool of professionals, in a space that is creative and inclusive. At FoundrSpace, you can see a significant jump in your productivity, and the business opportunities are plentiful. Just grab a beer from the in-house bar and spark a chat with a fellow coworker. And even before you realize it, you will have great friends, innovators, thinkers, and motivators in your network.
FoundrSpace Pasadena is one of the most fantastic coworking spaces in LA. Apart from the cool interiors and services, the staff is spot-on in terms of assistance. At FoundrSpace, members have access to everything they need to make the most of their workday. They’ve got you covered with high-speed Wi-Fi, comfortable lounges, and a wide variety of additional member amenities. Mix that with insightful events and a community made of versatile professionals and you have a coworking space that doubles as a fertile ground for startups, entrepreneurs and freelancers. So, stop fighting for power outlets at the coffee shop and join FoundrSpace, a workspace that inspires and connects with you. To know more about the perks of this coworking space, as well as the pricing, keep reading:
Perks Available at FoundrSpace Pasadena:
Coworking at Old Pasadena’s FoundrSpace tags along multiple perks. Some of them are,
- Reception: At FoundrSpace, rest assured that your guests will be welcomed in a professional manner.
- Fast Wifi: The internet speed is spot-on and you will hardly face any connectivity issues at this location.
- Support Staff: The staff at FoundrSpace Pasadena is high on hospitality. For any or all issues, you will have them at hand for support.
- Conference Rooms: The conference room has charmingly exposed brick walls, besides all the AV equipment you might need. You can also use this room as a boardroom, meeting room, etc.
- Ergonomic Furniture: To make the work less tiring you will find ergonomic furniture in place at FoundrSpace Pasadena.
- Dog-Friendly: Members are free to bring in their four-pawed colleagues in your office as well as in the common areas. And they also have a pet policy in place so that other coworkers are at ease.
- The FoundrCollective: This is a select group of FoundrSpace members who are successful and celebrated in their respective fields and provide services or products at a special rate for other FoundsSpace users.
- Unlimited Printing: To make sure that coworkers here always have exactly what they need in terms of resources and documents, the space offers unlimited printing as an extra perk.
- Healthy Snacks: Because eating healthy while at work can sometimes be a challenge, you will always find a fresh supply of healthy snacks to get you through the workday.
- Free beer on tap: Nothing beats a good beer with colleagues after a long day at work – so make sure to grab yours, because, for FoundrSpace members, it’s always cold and always free.
Membership Prices at FoundrSpace Pasadena:
FoundrSpace pricing is simple and flexible. All their memberships are month-to-month, with no long-term contracts, and include free monthly credits to be used on meeting rooms, guest day passes, and other amenities.
The reserved or dedicated desks are just like the hot desks except that members will have fixed spots for themselves. Thus, no more searching for a vacant seat at FoundrSpace Pasadena. Further, you can also personalize your desk with plants, showpieces or additional work equipment, till your membership term. To get this plan you will have to shell out $400 per month. Moreover, such desks are beneficial for just freelancers looking for a permanent seat. And also, for startups with a handful of members who can save on private office space, by reserving adjacent desks. And you’ll be free to use their Pasadena address for your letters and parcels, marketing, etc. at no extra cost.
What can be a better option than a private office at a premium location, minus the premium expenditure? The private offices at FoundrSpace Pasadena will give you access to a lockable office area. Plus, it will be replete with all the furniture, as per your requirements and you can also customize it. And just like any private office, you will be able to use the address as our own business address. Besides, all your mail and parcels arriving here will be handled by an efficient staff. FoundrSpace has a range of private offices for different team sizes. The price for a single-seat office starts from $800 per month. While for five-member teams, the cost will start from 1,900 per month. Though you may book offices for even bigger teams. So, if you are looking for executive suites Pasadena CA, you can get them here.
Virtual team meetings are great, but sometimes they can only go so far. For the moments when you have to meet in person, brainstorm, discuss your company’s roadmap or goals, or even just meet with a group of clients in a professional and well-equipped environment, the conference rooms at FoundrSpace have got you covered. The Pasadena location enables six different conferment rooms for members, which can accommodate up to two, four, six, or twelve people. A micro room for up to two people costs $15/hour; a small conference room for four – $25/hour; the medium conference room for six people goes for $50/hour and the largest conference area, which can accommodate up to twelve members, can be rented for $75/hour. Among the amenities included in the FoundrSpace conference rooms, you can find projectors and whiteboards, as well as writing tools and, of course, the same fast and secure Wi-Fi connection.
For those creative ones who have something to say to the world, FoundrSpace Pasadena also checks a podcast studio! The podcast station here has the necessary technical/audio setup for all types of insightful conversations that you want to record and share, from broadcast microphones to headphones, monitors and all the in-between connections. You can book a DIY session for $35/hour and run your own podcast session without any interruptions or distractions. For these sessions, the studio is available from Monday to Friday, between 9am-5pm to the public; however, members of FoundrSpace can benefit from the podcast studio seven days a week, from 8am to 9pm. If you need extra gear and equipment for more complex recordings, you can always go for a podcast setup add-on, at $75 per session.
Location and Contact:
And if anyone asks, what is FoundrSpace Pasadena – it’s the place where collaboration, connection, and creation happen. They’re on a mission to support diverse people, ideas, and growth using the power of inclusive space. The highly collaborative vibe is one of the reasons that this coworking space has been the launch pad for many new businesses. While the charming space in itself is a motivation sponsor, the large sunlit spaces are also the ideal places to host events of all sizes. Besides, the availability of conference and boardrooms make it easier for startups to leave a positive impression on potential clients.
So, if you too are a freelancer or entrepreneur, set foot here and see the magic happen. FoundrSpace Pasadena has all the right ingredients that you’ll need to create a successful business. Happy coworking!