The City Desk Miami is a coworking space in the heart of downtown Miami. It’s got an open layout, with plenty of natural light and lots of shared office equipment. It also has excellent access to public transportation. City Desk offers a unique environment where freelancers can work on projects together.
It’s no less than a blessing for the independent workers and teams. It offers a modern state-of-the-art office with adequate amenities. It’s an appropriate coworking space for professionals looking to make the most of their time. The vibrant downtown location places it close to plenty of restaurants, bars, and hotels nearby.
The amenities are a decisive factor when selecting a coworking space, and City Desk is unmatched when providing amenities. The wide array of amenities includes all the standard necessities. Moreover, it has features that you don’t usually find in other Miami coworking spaces. You get to enjoy the following benefits.
- Personal mailbox: The members are given a private mailbox along with their business address. Talk about personal attention!
- Dedicated phone number: A good gesture goes a long way, and City Desk Miami has implemented this through its amenities. They provide their members with a phone number with unlimited local calling.
- Conference room: The conference rooms feature whiteboards, LED smart TV, and video conferencing facilities. In short, everything you may need for a successful meeting or a presentation is already available there.
- Open kitchen: You have a fully-equipped kitchen for your cooking endeavours. The beautiful and comfortable kitchen is an excellent addition to your convenience at City Desk Miami.
- Fast internet: It’s impossible to run a modern office space without a reliable internet connection. Needless to say that you won’t face any connectivity or technical problems with their fast internet and wifi.
- Parking: Not having a parking space is nothing but an inconvenience, but at this coworking space, you don’t need to worry about that as it has easy parking and valet options.
- Copying and printing: Paperwork, an inseparable part of every office, cannot be skipped at any cost. They offer multi-functional printer and scanner facilities.
- Tea & Coffee: The complimentary tea & coffee will keep your working tanks filled, helping you make it through the day.
- Security: One should not take the security of any workspace lightly. The City Desk Miami are on good terms when it comes to providing a reliable security system.
- Call forwarding: A simple but efficient feature to avoid the work form getting hampered. You get conference calling and voicemail facilities that make communication smooth.
- Receptionist: They have a receptionist to guide you, take calls and handle the mails.
The amenities and services are the basis of a coworking space but offering a bit more increases your credibility. City Desk Miami understands this quite well and has some distinguishing features that set them on a higher pedestal.
City Desk Miami takes great pride in the close-knit community that is flourishing in the workspace. The diverse community features freelancers, remote workers, and professionals from different backgrounds. They know how to find value and potential within the members and nurture it. Moreover, they have several jobs and valuable connections.
Modernized workspace at City Desk Miami
City Desk Miami has a beautiful modern workspace with a sustainable design. They have LED lighting, technical meeting materials, and ultra ergonomic, comfortable chairs for the open workspace and private offices. And it’s a pet-friendly workspace.
The members get exclusive offers from the partners and sponsors. They are also eligible for discounts from local shops and restaurants and also free consultations and mentoring. A distinctive facility that deserves mention is that they offer a dedicated phone number to the members with unlimited local calling.
They are actively working for the overall development of the members, and for that, they have regular free educational workshops. The skill-based classes include several topics like marketing, programming, social media, etc. It is something you don’t get to see at other coworking spaces.
Monthly events in City Desk Miami
The coworking space hosts multiple events every month to learn and interact with the top professional industry guests. These events provide excellent networking opportunities and also help you land on the right collaborations.
Bring out the best with the class coworking assortment by City Desk Miami, available on flexible terms. They are offering everything you need to focus on your work. You will get the following membership plans at City Desk.
The Fex Desk costs $199 per month, and getting this membership will provide you with 24/7 access to the workspace and amenities. Complimentary tea, coffee, and beer are also included, and you can add on mail handling service for an additional $50. It’s best for individual workers who enjoy flexibility and light work.
The dedicated desk membership includes a private Desk just for you with a cabinet locker. It covers all the utilities you get with the flex desk and provides the mailbox handling service without additional charges.
You can get ready-to-move private offices that can accommodate small and large teams. They have designed fully furnished offices to ensure that you get the minor distractions. The offices are available to rent with flexible month-to-month plans.
The comfortable workspaces at City Desk Miami can be the perfect place to sow the seeds of your startup venture and nurture it. But the pricing to acquire these offices is only available on request. You will need to inquire on the website about that.
The virtual office services are available with a broad spectrum of membership offers ranging from $99 to $399 per month. The prices of these plans vary according to the services you wish to include in your package. You can get mailbox service, phone answering, mail handling as per your package.
The meeting rooms at City Desk Miami are an example of comfort and professionalism. They prepare the rooms with quality meeting materials and ergonomic furniture to live up to all the needs of your gathering. You can hire the meeting rooms at hourly rates. The packages are 5 hours for $149, 10 hours for $249, and 20 hours for $449.
Location and Contact
It’s a centralized downtown location surrounded by several restaurants and shops within walking distance. The following is the location and contact information. They have an enthusiastic reception and calling service, so getting in touch won’t be a hassle.
Address: 350 S Miami Ave, Miami, FL 33130, United States
Contact: (786) 623-3882
The City Desk Miami coworking space is centrally located and has all the amenities you need for a productive day. With their modern layout and amenities, they’ve created an environment that’s perfect for your business needs.
Whether you desire to work from home or need dedicated office space, their membership plans consider all possible operating scenarios. You can get a project made especially for you. From services to affordable plans, City Desk Miami checks all the boxes.