For the dreamers of the extravagant city of Los Angeles, Indie Desk has committed itself to offer comfortable coworking space. If you are looking for an efficient and friendly co-working space then this can be just the right place to walk in for booking yourself a desk. This Pocket-friendly space is a perfect place for regular co-workers and newbies. The friendly staff, amazing window view and free coffee might get you and your team addicted to this place.
This unique place is very generous about its membership plans and facilities for its members. Further, it’s exclusive downtown location serves as an added advantage as you can meet new people to explore. Further, If you create masterpieces during the night then this might just be the place for you. Additionally, here you can save yourself from the hustle of finding conference and meeting rooms. Access to conference rooms is inclusive in the membership plans.
Perks of Indie Desk:
The Indie Desk is a Provider of unique coworking space with excellent facilities to suit your needs. The perks of renting a coworking space at Indie Desk is described below:
- The cafe and hotels are in close proximity to the building. So, if you love to chill and grab drinks with your friends after work it’s a perfect spot to choose.
- Free and superfast WiFi for its members is provided to promote an easy and efficient work environment.
- Conference rooms are included in the membership. Hence, saving the extra bucks on renting it for its members.
- If you are a night owl then this place can be a great pick as they welcome their members 24/7.
- The Indie desk also serves unlimited coffee for that caffeine kick you need to keep going and acing in your field.
- The reception desk services at Indie Desk are exceptional. The office staff members are so kind and nice that you will always have a helping hand when needed.
- Kitchens are also available here in case you feel hungry or just feel like snacking.
- It’s situated at an amazing downtown location providing ample growth opportunities to your business.
- In case you are meeting with a client and need some privacy, Indie Desk has private meeting rooms for that.
Indie Desk Membership Plans:
The Indie Desk offers a large variety of plans to choose from as according to individual needs. These membership plans are very flexible and pocket-friendly. So take a look at each of these plans and choose your best pick:
Day Pass: If you work from home but need a change of space to boost up your creativity you can get a day pass at just $20.In this, you can walk in during business hours and enjoy the ambiance of the space while working.
Week Pass: Is it an intense week with a lot of pressure or is your team meeting up for that project you guys have been waiting for? For such types of urgent short term needs, you can get a week pass at just $85. Furthermore, You will have access to 1 hour of conference rooms equipped with high-end facilities.
Shared Desk: The Indie Desk facilitates a shared desk at a small price of $150.You can walk in any time during office hours and get a desk to work while sharing the desk and ideas with others. This is a perfect plan to choose if you are new in the city and need connections for your business.
Dedicated Desk: Are you from the tribe of night owls and prefer working at night? Here you can have 24/7 availability under the dedicated desk membership plan at just $ 275.In this, you will have a fixed desk of your own where you can walk in and work at any hour. Additionally, you will have the advantage of accessing the conference for five long hours.
Team Space: Indie Desk also provides well maintained Team Space for its members. Here you and your team can work at a monthly membership of $150. Lastly, this space can accommodate up to four members only. Also along with a comfortable Team Space, your team will have the access to mail services making it easy sailing at work.
Private Office: If you work solo but cannot handle the bustling nature of a shared space then you can rent a private office here at $650 per month. Also, you will also have access to the dedicated mail service and personalized lockers.
Conference Room: Members have an added advantage of access for conference rooms for fixed hours without paying extra charges for them. There are LCD and Apple TV along with a whiteboard in the conference room as well. Moreover, these rooms are perfect for holding sessions and interviews. All you need to do is reserve timings for whenever you are planning to use it.
Los Angeles has some more good shared spaces to offer. Check them out!
Sometimes it is easy to lose track of goals and life among the bustling and shining city life. Hence a dedicated place where you can focus and work becomes a necessity for making ideas take shape. The Indie Desk offers a perfectly comfortable and professional environment. Here you can come and grow without worrying about mundane amenities.
This coworking space is one of a kind due to its exclusive location and friendly services. Coworking here can prove to be just more than getting a desk. As you might end up meeting your future business partner over a great cup of coffee at a window seat.