Gravity coworking in Australia is one of the most innovative platforms which have brought the essence of coworking to an entirely new level. It has totally changed the traditional office space culture thereby creating a strong community of like-minded liberal professionals catering to varying tastes. It is a community that has been built by the best of industry leaders, freelance individuals, experts, innovators and professionals. So no matter what your plans are regarding entrepreneurship, you can always rely on Gravity Coworking to make your dreams come true. In Australia, Gravity spaces are present in all major cities like that of Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. It is one of the most popular coworking spaces of the lot. The best part of this is that apart from the package that you will be given, there are no hidden costs.
The Mission and vision of Gravity Coworking
This space has been founded by Jacqui Esdaile and the main motive of Gravity Coworking is to support all kinds of small and large-scale businessmen so that they, in turn, can enhance the economic condition of the nation as a whole. It hopes to give a space to all those who are dreaming of having their own business setup but cannot afford to go for a separate office space. It helps in the cost-cutting for a startup. Not only for business groups but it is also a good space for freelance individuals who want to work independently and are tired of sitting back at their homes.
At Gravity Coworking, you can hold meetings, host events and have a nice interchange of opinions with other professionals. This space is always looking for people with innovative minds who see the world in a different way than others and who are always willing to do something out of the box. Now let us take a look at the coworking spaces of The Gravity in Australia.
Gravity Coworking – An insight into the interiors
This coworking zone has a number of different office spaces like a small business incubator, networking hub, coworking, professional workplace, flex desks, cubicles and a lot more. You can choose anyone according to your preference and pay only for the time that you actually use it.
The professional workspace of the Gravity Coworking is decorated in a subtle yet very elegant manner with heavy wood furniture and comfy chairs. Your teammates can do the work with ease for hours on the go. The entire space is brushed with white and consists of spleen floorboards to keep the tinge of professionalism.
Talking about the cubicles, they are pretty neat and organised in the most impressive manner. They also have lockers which can help you in keeping the confidential documents and all other belongings that you have.
If you are looking for a relaxing zone, gravity shared offices have got you covered. They have the coolest chilling spots within the office space. Look out for their lounge and cafeteria. Here you can meet a lot of new people, interact with them and even meet potential clients. A lot can happen at Gravity Coworking!
Private offices- the private offices in the Gravity Coworking are very posh and complete with high-end furniture and well-decorated interiors. As per the latest coworking trends, space has ample greenery all over the space to make you feel energised all the time.
Lucrative features of Gravity Coworking Spaces
- Huge office space. If you feel bored at a single spot, you can always choose flexi desks and move around in the spaces wherever you feel like.
- Free caffeine – Unlimited free coffee. Every time you need a cup, simply ask for it.
- Modern day equipment- you can have free access to the unlimited high-speed internet, unlimited scanning and printing.
- Premium Location – All the office spaces of Gravity Coworking in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane are located centrally. They are easily accessible from tram, metro and bus stations.
- Flexible timings – They offer passes on an hourly basis, unlimited monthly access and you can use the space 24*7.
Gravity Coworking Australia Locations and Pricing
Gravity shared offices are present in 3 cities of Australia. The locations and membership pricing for each location have been given below.
Gravity Coworking Sydney
Address- Level 13/50 Carrington St, Sydney NSW 2000
- A daily pass can be availed at $100 per day.
- For a full membership, you have to pay a price of $900 per month.
- Part-time memberships are available from $250 to $650 a month depending on one to three days of access a week.
Gravity Coworking Melbourne
Address- 89 Gladstone St, South Melbourne VIC 3205
114 William St, Melbourne VIC 3000
For pricing of the Gravity in Melbourne, you have to ask for the quotes of flexi desks, private offices, cubicles and meeting rooms. However, the pricing is close to that of Gravity Sydney.
Gravity Coworking Brisbane
Address- 140 Creek St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Full-time access membership pricing starts from $250 per month.
- Part-time access to Gravity Coworking Brisbane starts from just $125.
- A daily pass can be availed for $99 per day.
Gravity Coworking is simply killing it in Australia. These are luxurious spaces for all entrepreneurs and startups and that is what makes them so great.