Mumbai Coworking, one of the leading providers of shared office space in Mumbai, is offering virtual office at an affordable rate of Rs.1500 per month to entrepreneurs, freelancers, media professionals, artists, and small-medium business owners who want to display a registered address in all their official communication without owning or operating from the premises.
An official address is a mandatory requirement to complete the government registration formalities, obtain a Gumasta license, a ROC, or to list the business on Google listing. We also offer the basic virtual address facility at Rs. 1000 per month.
This plan includes a virtual address, display their company name and logo, mail handling by Mumbai Coworking’s staff. At Rs. 18,000 per year, one can avail the following benefits:
- Display the company name and logo on the company board to reflect the presence in the office
- Route all official mails and deliveries at Mumbai Coworking’s address and collect it as per their convenience.
- Use Mumbai Coworking’s official address to get ROC registration, GST registration, Google listing, trade license, and to open a current account,
- Get access to business meeting rooms in just one click of the mouse
- Receive a NOC from Mumbai Coworking for ROC and GST registration office registration
- Receive utility bill to show address proof
- Receive flexibility in membership according to needs and preferences
Considering the high cost involved in owning an official space, Mumbai Coworking has come up with a solution wherein the customer can use the official address of Mumbai Coworking as their address in all the official communication and government formalities.
Since there won’t be any Coworking seat allotted under virtual office option, the business owner, or freelancer will have limited access to all the amenities offered to a regular Coworking space member. However, they can book a meeting room on prior request.
Explaining the idea behind the virtual office, Waqar Azmi, the CEO of Mumbai Coworking said, “When I started as an entrepreneur, I had to start from the scratch to build and grow Mumbai Coworking. I had a difficult time finding services like these. Now, I am in a position to support budding entrepreneurs. The Coworking space and the virtual office is just a small way to give back to the startup ecosystem where I come from and still belong to. The fact that we have already received 100+ registrations for virtual offices shows the demand for such a facility. Our virtual office is cost-effective and provides all the necessary support to the customers. The best part is you get the documents in 15 minutes, so there is no delay in registering the company.” More details about the virtual office are provided here: https://mumbaiCoworking.com/