This year Warsaw will host the next edition of the Coworking Europe Conference 2019. Every year this conference boasts around a certain prospective area of interest and a theme and the events and activities are connected with the central theme. This year the theme is Coworking from the perspective of business, trends, and impact.
What to expect at Coworking Europe Conference?
- An opportunity to connect with coworking enthusiasts from around the world.
- Hear to and share your best practices of coworking and gather some insights about what is working, where.
- Build up, on your connectivity and focus on your labor to implement those strategies within your work sphere.
- Be a part of several new projects initiated by people from around the globe
Coworking is all about building interpersonal relationships with people from diverse sectors. Coworking Europe Conference aims to celebrate this emerging trend by bringing in people from all walks of life. This gala of founders, CEO’s, Entrepreneurs, Coworking enthusiasts, investors, space operators, and facilitators is a one-stop shop for everything related to coworking.
This year the Coworking Europe Conference 2019 has upped their game by increasing the number of participant operators. The Amsterdam edition invited 500 operators, but in Warsaw, you will be amidst 800 space operators. These space operators are coming from every corner of Europe and bringing shared trends and knowledge regarding coworking.
What follows is a detailed view of the events, accommodation, venue, and dates of the Coworking Europe Conference 2019.
Coworking Europe 2019 – Day 1 (13th Nov 2019):
Starting from 13th November, you will get a chance to visit 10-15 coworking spaces in Warsaw. This will be a self-guided tour, where the delegates will be handed over a map to the city. If you are arriving early in Amsterdam then this is the best chance to experience the Warsaw Coworking scenario first hand.
The timings for the tour are 9:30 to 17:00 hours.
Coworking Europe 2019 – Day 2 (14th Nov 2019):
Post-registration and Welcome Ceremony of Coworking Europe Conference there will be a keynote speaker speech at 9:35 hours. This is followed by discussions on trends and panel meetings revolving around different topics.
There will be 16 different workshops (4 workshops in each time slot of 50 minutes each). Plus during the course of the day, you can attend four panel meets instead of the workshops. There is a lunch break and periodic coffee breaks throughout the day.
At 19:30 hours, you can enjoy the Coworking Europe Conference 2019 opening grand party.
Day 3 (15th Nov 2019):
The Unconference Briefing will begin at 9:10 hours conducted by Julianne Becker, in the Plenary Room, Level 4.
Here on starts the agenda finalizing for the unconference at Coworking Europe Conference 2019. There will be 5 Unconference sessions during the day, 11 workshops and 1 Panel meeting.
You will end the day with Pub Crawl- Serendipity Networking and Fun.
Day 4 (16th Nov 2019):
The last day of the conference also boasts with 6 workshops (3 each in two time periods separated by a lunch break). The first set of workshops starts at 10:00.
Post the workshops there is a closing discussion 15:15.
Most importantly, you cannot leave Warsaw without a last grand party. The closing party starts at 21:00, so make sure to pack your best tux and an alluring dress. Cuz it’s party time people.
Venue of the Conference:
All the activities and workshops of the Coworking Europe Conference Warsaw will be held at:
Stadium PGE Narodowy, Ksiecia Jozefa Poniatowskiego 1, 03-901, Warsaw-Poland.
Getting to the Venue:
After deboarding, you can take the Bus no. 175 to the Old City Centre and from there it is easy to reach the stadium.
- The first option is to take bus no. 226 (down by the river) to a stop named Kijowska or Zieleniecka. Here on the stadium is on a 10-minute stroll.
- The second option is to hop on the tram running in the eastern direction from the Warsaw Central Station to Centrum metro stop. The tram numbers are 7, 9, 22, 24 and 25. Alternatively, the bus routes are numbered 158, 507 and 517.
- The last and the easiest option is to take a direct metro to the Stadion Narodowy station, which is a stone’s throw away from the stadium. Take the red line (M2) which runs straight through Warsaw’s City Center and you will reach the Coworking Europe Conference.
For the 2019 edition of Coworking Europe Conference, there are two major and four other accommodation partners. These all are prominent hotels and boutique accommodations which have a rating of 3 to 5 stars.
- Sheraton Warsaw Hotel: A 5-star accommodation which is around 2.6 Km away from the stadium. For all the CWE participants the hotel will provide a discount of 10% and the room prices start at €100/night. The offered rates are applicable only till the 29th of October. So, make your bookings in advance. You will get complimentary breakfast at the hotel.
- The Westin Warsaw: Another 5-start destination right in the heart of the city. They also offer the same discount and prices to all the Coworking Europe Conference attendees. Plus, Th Westin Warsaw is only 4 Metro stops away from the stadium.
- Mamaison Hotel Le Regina: This 5-star hotel avails 15% discount only to the CWE members for the year 2019. You can use the booking code CWE2019 to claim the discount and the room prices start at €130 per night. Cancellation is applicable even before one day of arrival. Plus, you can also use the Swimming pool and Sauna, but breakfast is not complimentary. Lastly, the National Stadium is only 5 Km away from the hotel.
- Mercure Warszawa Grand: The discount rate is 10% and the price for one room here starts at €75/night. There are only three train stops from the hotel to the Stadium. Breakfast is additional to the room charges.
- Diana Residence: You will get a 15% discount at his hotel with the booking code CWE2019. The per night cost of a single room is €110. Breakfast is not included. You can use the gym inside the hotel without any cost. Most importantly, the venue of the Coworking Europe Conference is only 3 Kms away from the hotel.
- Chopin Bed&Breakfast: Apart from the normal 10% discount rate for all the CWE members, you can also avail a group discount. You will get an extra 8% discount if the booking is for more than 3 rooms. For one right the price is €70/room and breakfast is included in this price.
- Ibis Styles Warszawa Centrum: Ibis Styles is offering a 5% discount rate and room price starts at €52/night. Further, breakfast is included within this price. The nearest bus stop from the Stadium is at a 10 minutes distance from the hotel.
Coworking Europe Conference 2019 Pricing:
At present, there are two Early Bird Pricing options available for you.
The Super Early Bird Pass will cost you €320 and the Early Bird Pass will cost €360. Both the passes will get you access to all the workshops, unconference talks, briefings, master class, pitching contest, keynote speeches, lunch and free access to all the other areas
The Early Bird Pricing is only available till 30th of June after which the Mid-Price period will start.
- Mid-Price: €480. It is available until September 5th.
- Full-Price: €720, and it is available until 25th October.
- Last-Minute: €850
Want to Speak?
At the Coworking Europe Conference Warsaw, you can also address the audience. For that, you need to fill this request form and wait for a reply from the organizers.
The Coworking Europe Conference is an event that is awaited by the entire coworking community. Form more than 50 speakers in the 2015 Milan edition to the upcoming 800 speakers Warsaw edition, it has gained tremendous ground. The reason being that coworking is the next big thing in the corporate scenario and even the big organizations are dabbling with options to adopt this culture. Come visit this year’s edition in Warsaw and see for yourself what coworking has achieved so far and what can we expect from it in the future.