WOTSO Sydney is a coworking space that combines flexibility and facilities under one roof. They are operating from multiple Australian cities and further from multiple locations within a city. They have both hot and dedicated desks, apart from private office suites and virtual offices. And not to mention, large meeting and event spaces, that are crafted to perfection. Working from its offices puts a strong impression on clients. While the atmosphere allows takes your motivation and efficiency to another level.
WOTSO Sydney has around fifteen spaces in Australia and Asia. With the maximum of them in Sydney. All the spaces equally retain the standard of WOTSO. And are at premium buildings and neighbourhood. The staff too is always available and helpful. Moreover, membership at one location lets you access a hot desk for a day at any of its global locations. This is under the WOTSO Passport service. To know more about this great coworking space, keep reading.
WOTSO Sydney Locations:
It has five office spaces in Sydney.
WOTSO Bondi Junction
The WOTSO Bondi Junction is not far from Sydney CBD. The entrance is via East Leagues Club off Bronte Road. The Bondi Junction is also a junction of many fine restaurants and bars. Including Bondi Ramen, Jimmy Grants and Cosmopolitan Cafe, etc to name a few. Besides, a pharmacy and dentist is right next to the building. Plus, this building is disabled friendly and has showers too. Also, there is free car parking on the street, or you can park at its Westfields parking. If you prefer the bus, you can catch them at the doorstep of this WOTSO Sydney work space. Trains are also at easy access.
Address: Level 1, 9-13 Bronte Road, Bondi Junction, NSW, 2022
WOTSO Neutral Bay
WOTSO Neutral Bay at Sydney’s northern shore is a prime business location. It is within the Neutral Bay shopping area. And is thus surrounded by a variety of cafes, bars, and restaurants, apart from retail stores. While the Neutral Bay Wharf and North Sydney Oval are not more than 5 minutes by car. The bus stop is at walking distance. Besides, there is paid onsite car parking, plus a free one on the street.
Address: 50 Yeo Street, Neutral Bay, NSW 2089
WOTSO North Strathfield
9 George Street is better known as Bakehouse Quarter, which is home to WOTSO North Strathfield spaces. The balconies in the building are great for a short work break. The cobbled stone street in the front is host to a number of dining spots, besides childcare and a gym as well. Besides, there are many food outlets apart from dentists, chemists and Anytime Fitness gym in the building itself. They also have ping pong and table football for refreshing the brain. Further, you may catch a train at a short stroll to North Strathfield or Homebush train station. And there is a direct train to the CBD as well. This WOTSO Sydney space has onsite parking too.
Address: 9 George Street, North Strathfield, NSW 2137
There is plenty of natural light at the WOTSO Penrith. The Westfield Shopping Centre is only 3 minutes walking distance. Therefore, there are many retail and dining options when working from here. The Penrith Railway Station is only 400 m away, right on Station Street. And, buses are also at quick access. You can park your vehicle on Union Street, behind this WOTSO Sydney location. Moreover, the building is also disabled friendly.
Address: 95b Station Street, Penrith, NSW 2750
WOTSO Pyrmont has a combo of contemporary fittings and exposed brick walls. The big bold WOTSO lettering on the front facade is hard to not notice. Though the building was earlier home to Fox Sports. Additionally, it also has a Studio space at level 2. And is boasted to be a hundred per cent soundproof space. They also have ping pong and BBQ space. The building has undercover parking, besides, a cafe on the ground floor. A bus stop is right at the front. Fish Market Railway Station at a distance of 500m is the nearest station. They have a little golf course too!
Address: 55 Pyrmont Bridge Road, Pyrmont, NSW 2009
Follow this to know about Fishburners Sydney
- All locations of WOTSO Sydney are 24/7 accessible. So a day time workaholic or a night owl, you have a space to work from, at your convenience.
- Besides, all spaces have connectivity to super fast internet and wifi.
- You will also get access to a Kitchen space. There will be plenty of snacks and fruits for you. Besides, it will also supply you with unlimited coffee and tea.
- Need privacy during a phone call? They have private booths that will keep your calls, personal or professional, private.
- The Concierge is also available, for all your needs, be it ordering food or a dentists’ appointment.
- You can also use their address as your own business address.
- And for all your mail arriving at the WOTSO Sydney, the staff will efficiently handle it. And you will be informed at the earliest.
- They also have many event spaces. You can hire these for your business get-togethers, product launch, or even workshops and classes.
- They have sufficient storage spaces or bikes, either at the location or nearby.
- When you use the workspaces here, you don’t have to step out for running petty business errands. For all the general office equipment like printers, scanner, copiers etc are handy for members.
- Plus, they are also dog-friendly. Though you must inform them if your pooch will be visiting them.
- Members don’t need to carry back their equipment and valuables daily. As they can leave them behind in lockable storage.
- When you work all week, a little celebration on Friday is well deserved. And what better way to wind it down with a little wine or beer?
- They also have many spaces where you can meet your clients. Plus, these spaces are also equipped with all the tech gear, be it projectors or video conferencing facilities.
You will get similar amenities at The Creative Fringe
WOTSO Sydney Memberships:
Daily Drop In
Wish to use the coworking space for a day or two? It is easy here, as you can buy a single day pass here. Drop in any day into this space, get a pass and start off. You will get access to a hot desk in the common area at WOTSO Sydney. However, different locations in Sydney have different prices. So here are the prices for a day pass at each location.
- Bondi Junction: $55 per day
- Neutral Bay: $55 per day
- North Strathfield: $50 per day
- Penrith: $22 per day
- Pyrmont: $50 per day
Hot desks are temporary desks in open-plan seating. These are temporary desks. As they are available on a first come first serve basis. So each day @ WOTSO Sydney could connect you with a new coworker. Making for excellent opportunities to grow our network. But these desks come at different prices. For the reason that a desk near the window with a pleasant view is more in demand than a desk in the interior. Therefore, the starting prices of hot desks at WOTSO are,
- Bondi Junction: from $550 a month
- Neutral Bay: from $400 a month
- North Strathfield: from $275 a month
- Penrith: from $220 a month
- Pyrmont: from $275 a month
Those startups and individuals who need a more dedicated space can get a permanent desk. Though these desks are also in a shared area, the desks are reserved for each member. Thus you don’t need to find a vacant desk, as your desk will be waiting only for you. And just like hot desks, these desks also come at different prices due to locational advantages within the space. You may get a dedicated desk for the following prices at various WOTSO Sydney locations.
- Bondi Junction: from $660 a month
- Neutral Bay: from $500 a month
- North Strathfield: from $385 a month
- Penrith: from $440 a month
- Pyrmont: from $440 a month
Have a team that needs to work in a private setup? Get a private office space at WOTSO Sydney, that will be enclosed, lockable and just yours. They, in fact, offer a range of options. With all spaces being fully customizable to suit your needs. For prices of private office spaces, please contact WOTSO.
It also offers a virtual office facility at the Neutral Bay location. Virtual office membership allows you to use the WOTSO Sydney premium centers as your own business address. And you can also put it up on your website, cards, marketing material etc. You will also get phone answering and reception service within the package. Plus, all your posts arriving at the location will be handled by the staff as per your instructions.
Meeting Rooms and Event Spaces at WOTSO Sydney:
WOTSO Sydney has a plethora of meeting spaces. They come in many shapes and sizes. Most of these rooms have whiteboards, projectors, smart TVs, and refreshments. These are hireable on an hourly basis. Go through all meeting spaces at different locations, including prices, and capacity in brackets.
- Bondi Room: $80 per hour (10 people)
- Mackenzies Room: $100 per hour (20)
- Amphitheatre: POA (40)
- Record Room: $60 per hour (4 people)
- The Diner: $60 per hour (6)
- Mezzanine: $60 per hour (10)
- Ping Pong Room: $70 per hour (8)
- Boardroom: $100 per hour (15)
- Skybox: $100 per hour (8)
- Amphitheatre: POA (80 people)
- Vovo Room: $80 per hour (8)
- Tim Tam Room: $90 per hour (10)
- Parrot Room: $100 per hour (18)
- Kingston Room: $80 per hour (8)
- The Box Office: $50 per hour (6 people)
- The Preview Room: $60 per hour (12)
- The Cinema Room: $70 per hour (20)
- Green Room: $100 (20 people)
- Nook: $50 per hour (6)
- Ping Pong Room: $80 per hour (12)
- Amphitheatre: POA (80)
The Pyrmont Studio at WOTSO Sydney is a soundproof space. And they not only offer their space, but also an entire team of video production. For more information about this studio space or for booking, click here. You may hire this studio for,
- Half Day (4 hours): $400 (+GST)
- Full Day (8 hours): $600 (+GST)
WOTSO is a fast expanding chain of coworking spaces. They are not only impressive but also light and thriving spaces. For instance, you can choose from temporary and permanent workspaces to private office suites. Apart from all the amenities like fast internet, call and mail handling services. Not to mention kitchen, lounge areas, ping pong etc are all available for members to get healthy work breaks. Especially free wine and beer! This much, or rather say so much of comfort is hard to find even at home offices. Besides, the higher levels of productivity at WOTSO Sydney are another reason to work from their workspaces.
WOTSO Sydney thus will prove to be a good decision to work from. All you have to do is concentrate on your business. WOTSO indeed has a long way to go!