The Grounded Space in Sydney is a simple coworking space with great coffee. This space is a centre for startups and small businesses. As their main intent is to facilitate them with best amenities besides a community that supports collective growth. Their facilities include work desks, meeting rooms, business address, calling services and much more. Further, they also have sufficient arrangement for members to rest and refresh so as to maximise productivity. And yes they have one of the best coffees in the town!
A great reason for startups to be a part of the Grounded Space are the training programs. Which range from public oration, business presentations, to using Microsoft office and the like. Also, a home office might be easy on the pocket but is harsh on connections and networking. While a coworking space like this is full of such opportunities. Besides, you will get all the comforts of a home office like flexible access, comfort and amazing coffee. Need to know more about this space? Keep reading.
The Grounded Space provides coworking spaces with lots of perks and benefits. These are,
- Fast Internet: All members get access to fast internet and wifi services. So as to stay connected on the go, be it online business, or just a skype call.
- Kitchen: They also have a common pantry space, which has all the general kitchen equipment.
- Cafe: The best part of this space is its cafe, which has a demand of its own. They make excellent strong barista coffee and have a variety of healthy snacks on offer. Besides, the killer Cold Brew can’t have a better name!
- Call Answering Services: With a membership here, you can make your business calls more professional and impressionable. Additionally, none of your calls will go unanswered.
- Meeting Rooms: You will also get access to the Meeting Rooms. These are great spaces to meet the clients as well as for team meets. You may also use them for job interviews, video calls etc.
- General Office Equipment: At this location, all the office accessories like printers, scanners etc will be at hand.
- Business Address: Another great advantage of Grounded Space is the facility to use 79 George Street address as your own business address. It’s an easy way to impress your clients and also to add an impact to your business.
- Gym: This coworking space caters both gymaholics and workaholics. The gym membership is either available on discounted prices or for free depending on the membership type.
- Showers: And if you ride or walk to work, they have options for you to get fresh. Or even if you get too tired of working, take a quick shower and say adieu to fatigue.
- Parking Facility: They also have sufficient parking space in the vicinity.
Here are the perks offered by a global coworking space: Servcorp Sydney
Membership Prices at Grounded Space:
The Grounded Space have multiple plans on offer. You may choose from a day’s access to a full month one. Or from hot desk spaces to permanent desks. Or perhaps be a part of their community by a simple membership. Choose what suits you best.
For all those who are new to coworking can go for a simple membership. You can be a part of this community and use all the general facilities as available here for other members. Apart from this, you can also attend member events besides enjoying special discounts on other hireable. And this plan is inclusive in all other memberships. Please note that the price of this plan is not available. So kindly contact them for the same.
To get a better experience of coworking space, a hot desk will be the best option. And you can visit this space with the highest flexibility. The hot desks are available for $55 per day. The price is inclusive of GST. These are temporary desks and are available on a first come first serve basis. Thus on each visit, you have to find a vacant desk in the common area. Besides, you will get many opportunities to grow your network at the Grounded Space.
Be a part-timer at this space if a few days of access in a week suits your needs. So at the price of $132 (inc GST) per week, you can use desk space for three days in a week. So you can visit on any three days and access the coworking space. Best for freelancers and entrepreneurs who need subtle access to a space that lets them work productively. Besides, you can use this space during business hours only. Additionally, you can also access the Gym space between 7 am to 7 pm. And not to mention, the unlimited free coffee and many networking events.
Or are you looking for space that you can visit it as and when you need? The full-time membership can get you a 24/7 access to the Grounded Space coworking desks. The price of this plan is $165 (inc GST) per week. In fact, this plan is ideal for you if you have a day job. And need a space where you can work on your ideas. Hence with this plan, you can work at your will, anytime or all the time. In addition, the gym will also be accessible for you round the clock. And apart from that, you will also get unrestricted use of the meeting rooms. A complete package isn’t it?
Compare these membership plans with Hub Sydney
Location of Grounded Space:
The Grounded Space at Parramatta is nothing less than a productivity booster. This west Sydney location is close to many eateries and not to mention the Parramatta River Wharf. Coming inside this space is a combination of coworking and cafe. And both have become an indispensable part of each other. The coworking space is spacious and has many green plants.
Besides, be ready to be pampered with great deals at Grounded Space Sydney. For instance, you can access nice tea, coffee, spas etc apart from offers on massage. Additionally, they have Mexican cuisine for members on Mondays and pizzas on Fridays. They also organise many events on a weekly and monthly basis. Which are just to offer you the opportunity to grow your business network. So if reside in the Sydney west, do visit this space.