Officenexus is a go-to coworking space located in Perth that has an awesome working environment for people like you and me. This coworking space represents a magnificent mix of professionalism and casual work culture. From variable sitting options to tip-top desks embedded with all the necessities, there is no dearth of options to work here. Officenexus Perth is known for a cool environment which is interactive with a collaborative atmosphere and where people come to “get work done.“
Officenexus focuses on providing state of the art facilities to their members and for that, they have got dedicated on-site servers. Added to this, the desks and ergonomic chairs will give you an unmatched comfort when working and ensure that you leave no stone unturned to complete the task. Coworking has revolutionized the way work is done and your next coworking space is a testament to this fact. From an in-house coffee shop to personal lockers, they have everything that you will require from a coworking space.
Officenexus Location & Contact
Amenities & Perks
It is time to share with you all the cookies and goodies that you will get by the virtue of being a member.
- The best part first, an open terrace is available to work or hold events.
- The Zesto cafe bar rests on the ground floor of the building serving hot and fresh caffeine.
- Work hard play hard, the dedicated play or breakout zones lets you rewind your brain to normal functioning.
- Nobody will steal your favorite pen, because you will get a dedicated locker to keep it safe.
- When it’s time to show your progress, the boardrooms are equipped with all the necessary tools.
- The Officenexus meeting rooms are tailored as per the occasion which helps you imprint an everlasting impression on your clients.
- They have a kitchen with a large rectangular table and plenty of seating area.
- Coffee, tea and biscuits are free at Officenexus Perth.
- While working your brain does all the work, so why punish your bums, use the beanbags or couches instead.
- Time for a private call, head on to the private phone booths at either end of the floor.
- For the environment-friendly patrons, they have bike storage racks and lockers.
- Nothing can refresh your mind, body, and soul than a hot water shower. Yes, there are in-house showers at Officenexus coworking.
- You can also bring your dog along to work, now that’s what I call a cool office.
- For our friends on wheels, they have ramps and other facilities for the disabled.
- Car parking is also available nearby within the walking distance.
- The two train stations of Claisebrook and Mclever are only 500 m on either side.
Officenexus Perth Images
Memberships Plans at Officenexus
There are four major membership plans to choose from at Officenexus, Perth.
Hot Desks: within the hot desk membership you can choose from among four different plans. These are; day pass, weekly pass, flexi pass, and monthly fulltime.
Day Pass: this comes at $35 for the day and the facilities include internet, bike storage, showers, access to the space for 9 hours and you will get an invitation to the upcoming events.
Weekly Pass: this pass will get you 5-day access to your next coworking space. At $135 per week, you will be able to use the showers, bike lockers, admin and printing support, and networking invitations.
Flexi Pass: after paying $250 a month you can access the space for 2 days every week. Added to all the basic services listed above you can also avail a landline and a personalized call answering at the cost of $60 and $100 per month respectively. You will also get 1 credit for using the meeting or conference room.
Monthly Fulltime: 24/7 and full month access to Officenexus comes at $425 per month. You will be able to use the meeting rooms twice a month and after that, the normal rates will apply. The telephone line and call answering rates are the same and you can also have access to the bike lockers and showers.
Dedicated Desk: Like to work in the same place every day? Don’t worry we all have a bit of Sheldon in ourselves. The dedicated desk will give you a fixed spot to sit and work at $500 per month. This does not mean that you cannot sit anywhere else, the breakout zones and the terrace is open for all. Added to everything that a hot desk member receives you will get a locker and up to 5 credits for room hire. There is a parking bay available on-site but, for that, you will have to give an additional $440 per month to reserve your spot. You can also come in and out of the office at any time you want. The internet is free but the printing facilities are paid and you can Pay as you Go for the printed documents.
Let’s take things further and discuss what are the costs and cookies available with an office. The per month cost to hire an office space is $990, if you want Officenexus to set up your new office, it will be an additional $100 for every desk. All the office members will get unlimited access to the office along with a plethora of perks. These include 12 room hire credits per month, bike storage and shower access, lockers, landline and call answering at an additional cost. The offices can be accustomed to accommodating up to 12 members and for additional space, the management is ever ready to assist you to find a larger space.
The virtual office enthusiasts also have four different plans to choose from. This is a rather new concept and also provides a number of other services listed below.
- Virtual Address: at $75 per month you will be able to use the Officenexus address as your own mailing address. This shows your professionalism to clients no matter from where you are working.
- Virtual Call Manager: Need someone to answer your calls? Well, they have it covered, at $100 per month you will get a telephone number which will be answered in your company name. Cool Huh! Especially when you are working when sitting at home on your couch and that too in pajamas. The front desk will receive up to 100 calls for you every month.
- Virtual Office Basic: a mailing address, membership of the coworking network, exclusive telephone number, call answering and access to co-working space for the day at an additional $35 per day. This is all you will get with this plan which comes at $150 per month.
- Virtual Office Premium: For the premium membership you need to shed $250 every month. With this you can use their mailing address, call answering, a unique telephone number, coworking day-pass one every month. Added to this you can learn a lot from the coworking network.
Meeting Rooms: There are four types of meeting rooms available with Officenexus to choose from. These are the conference room, meeting room, boardroom and function room. Added to this there is one event space at the terrace. You can accommodate various groups of people in these rooms ranging from 5, 8, 10, 14, 75 to 200. All the rooms can be hired on an hourly or per day basis and the rates start from $40 per hour and $240 a day. The liquor license is available only for the function room and roof terrace event.
It is evident that there is no other coworking space in Perth which provides such a diverse portfolio of services and amenities. Officenexus has set a benchmark of proficiency and cool coworking space in the city. Their facilities are second to none and the management is super friendly and understanding. All in all, work is fun, it is engaging and it is highly productive with this Parry Street coworking space.