The Commons Melbourne | Collingwood & South Melbourne – Perks and Prices
The Commons Melbourne has emerged in the limelight for its interactive and enabling ecosystem. This coworking space is revered as the most beneficial for the budding and successful entrepreneurs and also gives an opportunity to its members to connect with like-minded and curious people spanning from various backgrounds. A coworking space is all about building connections and becoming a part of the community, The Commons Melbourne with its forward approach and efficient work system has helped several members realize their true potential.
Every business owner and entrepreneur wants two things out of his expenditure, one is profit and the other is reputation. Both of these motives drives them to inculcate in their business proceedings such procedures and steps that converge into a successful strategy. The Australian economy is buzzing a great potential for growth in the world. In the midst of this growth, the coworking scenario is germinating to surpass the common business culture. With coworking spaces in Melbourne like The Commons Melbourne, this transformation will be smooth and subtle.
The Commons South Melbourne
The Commons has developed a distinct culture from other coworking spaces, they are the propagators of driving individuals towards changing the status quo and steer towards prosperity. At The Commons South Melbourne coworking labs, you will observe that everyone is self-driven to work and achieve their goals. Balance is must in every coworking space and that is what you will find at this coworking space. A balance between your work and life, a balance between community and culture and a balance between your prospects and growth.
Location and Contact:
You will find this coworking space nearby the Central Business District, at 80 Market Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205, Australia.The official contact number of The Commons South Melbourne is 1300 484 568. You can also send them an email at [email protected].
- There is nothing like working under the shining sun in the open air garden available here.
- The outdoor terraces offer a great mix of aesthetics and social interactions.
- The spin cycle studio is created especially to help you workout while working, a unique combination.
- The brainstorming wall is there to rev up your neurons and lets you think from a different perspective.
The Commons Collingwood
A much-awaited addition to The Commons Melbourne portfolio of coworking spaces Collingwood is located in the suburbs of the city. Surrounded by old historical building and 19th Century architecture The Commons Collingwood presents a great opportunity to build relationships with inventors, entrepreneurs, and budding startups.
Location and Contact:
The Commons Collingwood is located just 5 blocks away from the Collingwood subway station, at 36-38 Gipps Street, Collingwood VIC, 3066, Australia. The Commons Collingwood can be contacted through 1300 848 568, or just send them an email at [email protected].
- Feel like working out in the open, just jump on to the open-air garden.
- Selfie and all the photogenic members can have a go at the photography studio and may the best click win.
- The shipping container meeting rooms are… (I can’t describe them with a word)you have to try them.
- The Outdoor deck is another option to work and hone your senses simultaneously.
- The event spaces have a video wall to work with.
Other Features of The Commons Melbourne:
- Work can be monotonous sometimes, use the breakout spaces for relaxation.
- Continuous Wi-Fi connection and backup options.
- Private meeting rooms that give the expression of professionalism.
- Man’s best friend is allowed, but only dogs. Cats are gullible.
- Don’t like too much privacy there are casual meeting rooms too.
- Industrial grade printers built for scalable printing jobs.
- Don’t go all Monica on them, the desks are cleaned daily and so is the floor.
- There are various parking options to choose from at The Commons Melbourne.
- An impeccable servicing staff and front desk operations.
- Private phone booths help you preserve your conversations.
- There are private lockers to help you safely store your belongings.
- Your bike will be safe in exclusive bike lockers located on site.
- Freshen up by taking a hot shower bath built within the coworking space.
- There is nothing better than a library to rev up your thinking ability and creativity.
- Want to share your ideas, use the podcast studio to tell everybody what you think,
- Exclusive mailing address and receiving facilities for every member associated with The Commons Melbourne.
- From sparkling water to fresh coffee and butterbing cookies, there are a lot of options to eat and drink.
- You can also use the fridges and microwaves to warm and preserve your food.
- Play any of the indoor or outdoor games like ping pong, basketball, foosball, and exciting arcade machines.
- Health consciousness members can go for weekly yoga, meditation or spin classes.
Membership Plans of The Commons Melbourne
You can choose from various membership plans made available by The Commons Melbourne:
- Open Desk: the open desk membership comes at $410 per month along with you 24*7 access to an open workspace at one location in the whole workspace.
- Dedicated Desk: after paying $640 per month you will get a dedicated desk space on the open floor.
- Private Office: An office within an office, it sounds interesting. Right? At $1600 per month, you can own a private in any of the two locations at The Commons.
- Custom Private Office: Although the pre-made offices are nothing less than a masterpiece, if you like to design your own future, contact them to build a tailored office just for you. The prices will be decided as per the structure.
Expanding the Horizon:
Cremorne: Cremorne will be the biggest coworking space established by The Commons as of yet. Opening soon at 10-12 Gwynne Street, Cremorne VIC 3121, Australia it is located in the tech startup hub of the city. Added to all the amenities listed above Cremorne will be unique as you will find an indoor basketball court, rooftop beer garden, and a sleepy garden just at this coworking space.
Central: This 3-storey space is located at 20-40 Meagher Street, Chippendale NSW, Australia. It is only 5-minutes away from the central station and in terms of uniqueness, The Commons Central will have a photography studio, podcasting studio, and a basketball court. Chippendale is the perfect location for art and coffee lovers, you can find a lot of authentic cafe houses and art galleries spread around the area. However, the membership rates are a bit different at The Commons Central. It is $450 for an open desk, $730 for a dedicated desk and $1750 for a private office.
Now that we have discussed all the details about The Commons Melbourne you can decide accordingly to chose any one location as per your convenience. They are reputed all over the country for providing a self-sustaining eco-system for entrepreneurs, business stalwarts, and creative individuals under one roof.