On the stage of coworking, Regus Canberra is a renowned player. Regus has around three thousand offices on the face of Earth. All at prime corporate addresses across 900 cities in the world. So a membership at Regus comes with many advantages. The first and foremost being access to a global community. But not just that, they also have multiple memberships so that maximum can be a part of coworking culture. They are also flexible on terms and prices, and this customer-centric approach is worth appreciation.
The best part about Regus Canberra is its ever-expanding workspaces. And it may amuse you that they have workspaces even at airports, service stations, railway stations, across many cities. Thus they make work accessible on the go. Moreover, members get multiple opportunities to meet more people. Which can be handy for both business expansion and growth. Are you not in need of such an amazing workplace? If you are, read to know more about it.
Locations of Regus Canberra:
The Regus has four state-of-the-art office spaces in Canberra. With all locations, within a few miles of each other. These are,
121 Marcus Clarke Street
Address: Level 8, 121 Marcus Clarke Street, Canberra, ACT, 2600
This Canberra office of Regus is right in the CBD. The huge floor to ceiling windows flood this space with natural sunshine. Besides, the luxury of a beautiful scene of the Bleck Mountain, thanks to the eighth-floor location. Moreover, this iconic building has two fronts, one facing Marcus Clarke, while the other faces the Childers Streets. The bookaholics can also find a paradise in the Australian National University Library, which is 10 minutes away. And there also many cafes, bars and restaurants, shops and even childcare in the neighbourhood. Further, fitness conscious or not, you may enjoy a walk at the Fellows Oval Athletic Field or the City Hall Park. While the ANU Sports Fitness Centre is also nearby. And if you go by bus, it will take just a couple of minutes stroll.
15 Moore Street
Address: Level 4 & 5, 15 Moore Street, Canberra, ACT, 2601
The Regus Canberra here runs from the famous ANZ House. Which is just a block away from Northbourne Avenue, Canberra’s principal roadway. The interiors are well lighted by the sun. Moreover, this 6 level building has a 4.5 NABERS Energy Rating. The building also has a secure basement parking facility at an additional price for around 75 cars. Coming to public transit, the City Bus Station is at just 7 minutes walking distance. While there are many stops in the vicinity.
Regus Canberra – 15 Tench Street, Kingston
Address: Regus Canberra, Units 1-4, 15 Tench Street, Kingston, Canberra, ACT, 2604
This address is right between the Canberra Railway Station and the Kingston Powerhouse.
The Kingston offices don’t have Meeting spaces or business lounge. The huge Telopea Park is at just a few minutes stroll. Besides, you find a few restaurants on the nearby Giles and Jardine streets. There is also ample parking space at the site. And if you need to catch a bus, the Eyre Street Kingston Shops is your stop.
Gateway Business Center
Address: Level 4, Eastern Plaza Offices, 35, Terminal Circuit, Canberra Airport, Canberra, ACT, 2609
The Regus Canberra office at this location operates from the 2 Brindabella Circuit, an outstanding building. This building is conveniently close to the Canberra Airport, making it a prime location to work from. Moreover, it has a happening neighbourhood, with many cafes, bars and barbeques. And even a beautiful glass atrium. Furthermore, the parking here is available on subsidised rates for the members. Being close to the airport, the place is a hub for rental cars and buses, including the Airport Shuttle. Above all, the Yellow Outdoor Car Park and many cafes and ATMs are at just a few minutes distance.
For any queries, please call Regus at 1855 400 3575.
Regus Canberra Amenities:
The Regus equips its spaces with world-class amenities, including,
- The Regus offices have Reception staff to meet and greet you and your clients.
- All of the Regus Canberra spaces are disabled friendly.
- They also have excellent Mail Handling Services. So none of your posts gets misplaced or delivered late to you.
- Regus workspaces are 24/7 accessible, fully air-conditioned. Besides, they have excellent internet and wifi facility.
- They have a clean Kitchen space. Which also has equipment for tea and coffee making for members.
- These spaces have all the general office utilities, including Printers, Scanners etc.
- Plus, they have an on-site Coffee Bar, for members to enjoy limitless refreshments.
- If you ride a bike or walk to the office, there’s a shower here for you. Or even if you just need to freshen up, use them.
- Meeting spaces and lounge areas are accessible on additional payment. These are excellent space for everything from meetings, to job interviews or even client dealings.
- Oh, and of course, you will get a bike storage space as well.
- Moreover, Regus Canberra has lots of space for car parking, both on-site and nearby.
- A Regus mobile application is also available for streamlining all the operations at the Regus. So, membership details, bookings or any other amenities at Regus, are all on your fingertips.
Regus offers very flexible membership options to all members. This is for the reason that you have the option to pay by the hour, month or a full year. So, choose what suits you best. And pay only for the time you use it. However, the membership prices of Regus are not available, as they believe in tailor-made packages. So kindly contact them through their website for pricing info as per your needs.
Coworking at Regus is filled with networking opportunities. Be it a temporary or permanent desk, or the meeting rooms and lounges. There are plenty of like-minded people, open to making connections and collaborations. So, a simple Regus Canberra Membership gets you to access all the Regus locations in the world. Thus, members can use the Business Lounges, Coworking Areas and even the Private Office spaces, on the go.
Coworking workspaces at Regus Canberra are available at the starting price of $112 per month. Both Hot Desks and Dedicated desks are available here. Which you may take for a day, days, month or a year. The choice is yours. But additional perk of this membership is that you can also access the Busines Lounge, with no limits.
- Hot Desks: Hot desks are temporary desks in open-plan seating. Members have to find a vacant desk at each visit. You may book a desk or more if you have a little team. By sitting in the common area, your business gets great exposure, and so do you.
- Dedicated Desks: If you are a person of preferences, a dedicated desk will suit you more. These desks are also in a common area, but with fixed desks for the members. It is great for small teams as you can book fixed adjacent desks. And even if an individual, you can set up your equipment for your membership term. In addition, dedicated desk members also get personal phone lines and handsets as well.
Private Office at Regus Canberra
You may hire a private business office at the starting price of $207 per month. These are ready to move in as they already have all the furniture and utilities in place. Besides facilities for office utilities, cleaning and maintenance. Additionally, this membership also allows you free and unlimited use of the Business Lounges and Coworking spaces. That too at all global Regus spaces. The different options available at Regus are:
- Satellite Offices: For businesses that are expanding beyond their shores, can hire remote workers and book satellite offices for their teams.
- Day Offices: You may also hire Regus Canberra space when on a trip. A fully furnished office, staffed reception, beverages and much more will be ready before your arrival.
- Project Offices: Suitable for businesses that need space at a remote location to carry out a clients project. You may now book a customisable private office space for a flexible tenure.
- Services Offices: Suitable for a startup, smaller firms or even bigger corporates. These spaces have every furniture, gadget and amenities that your business needs to run on.
Virtual Offices are a blessing for both work-at-home professionals and startups operating from residential like addresses. As, with a virtual office, they can use Regus Canberra address as their own. That too without even renting a single desk. These members are free to put up the address of any of the selected location on their entire business collateral. But apart from the address, you will also get hands-on Call Answering and Mail Handling Services too. There are three virtual office packages to choose from,
- Professional Address: This package includes the use of any one of the Regus Canberra offices. Besides, the mail handling service.
- Virtual Office: This package is inclusive of business address, mail handling and call answering. Moreover, you may also access Business lounges globally.
- Virtual Office Services: This is the complete package, inclusive of all that’s in the Virtual Ofice package. In addition to access to a private space in any of the Regus locations.
Must check out = WOTSO Canberra
Other Spaces at Regus Canberra:
Regus has a range of Meeting rooms to fit in multiple needs. These spaces are fully customisable and are ready to walk in. Moreover, they have all the necessary furniture and technical equipment for group meets. Be it Video conferencing, or projectors etc. Thus, these rooms are suitable for Conferences, Workshops and Training, Job Interviews, Boardrooms etc. You just have to send in your requirements, and you will get a custom space ready in a reasonable time.
The Business Lounge at the Regus Canberra is for both informal workspaces as well as for Meeting purposes. You get this membership at the starting price of $93 per month. But this membership goes much beyond Canberra. It is for the reason that you get access to the global collection of Regus Business Lounges. So next time you are on a trip, just drop into one of these lounges, plug-in and start off. Besides, there will be unlimited internet at hand, in addition to snacks and furniture of course.
Regus Canberra is a great coworking space for the startups and freelancers based in the capital. Especially if you work from home, you must have experienced a lack of exposure and connections to move forward. Working from home not only feels desolate but is also unproductive. And irrespective of your skills and work-ethics, a home address makes you look unprofessional. For these very reasons, a space like Regus can do wonders for you. As you don’t only get workspaces, but also impressive spaces where you can meet your clients.
The flexibility and tailor-made packages also make Regus Canberra a place worth a try. Particularly if you are a startup or a small venture, funds must be your top priority. And on top, a leased office alone is sufficient to dig a hole in your budget. But not at Regus. Here you can choose a membership, and get a space that suits you. And in the case of expansions, feel free to ask for more o their scalable spaces. So, when are you visiting them?