Nous House Canberra | Coworking Amenities & Membership Plans
Nous House Canberra is a bonus coworking space for entrepreneurs and startups alike. And especially for those looking to escape home office isolation. This is for the reason that they have all the inputs a startup needs to grow and expand. And these include the awesome CBD locations, office amenities, flexible terms and pricing and much more. In addition, this space will give you abundant chances to meet professionals from across various fields. It is a great op to surround your self with highly motivated and goal oriented people. And that shall reflect on your business and personality as well.
Nous House Canberra is from a team of four coworking spaces operated by Nous Group. The other centres are in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne. And if you aren’t familiar with the Nous Group, they are one of the finest management consultants in the country. Subsequently, they have brought in the best of their skills and experience while creating this space. And of course, you will always have expert assistance at hand, when you work from here. Now that sounds interesting. Keep reading to know more about this space.
Amenities offered by Nous House Canberra:
- All the spaces have connectivity to high-speed internet and wifi service.
- They also have a receptionist available at the front desk. So if you have a client coming over, he will be greeted in a very professional manner.
- The building is a very secure place to work from. Besides, you can access the spaces around the clock.
- Plus you don’t need to carry your stuff back home each day. As you can safely leave them behind on the lockable storage space.
- Membership at one Nous House locations, automatically entitles you to access their other locations as well.
- Moreover, you can also use the very corporate address of 121 Marcus Clarke Street as the address of your venture.
- The best part of this coworking space is the constant access to the many events that are organised here. These are great networking opportunities.
- Apart from attending events, you can also hire their spaces for your own event. Be it business launch, workshops, or anything else you need room for, they have got it.
- You will also get access to the Meeting Rooms. Besides, these are available on a fair use policy basis.
- And if hunger strikes at work. Unlimited tea, coffee and snacks are waiting in the kitchen for you all the time.
- The kitchen is also equipped with all the general accessories, including fridge, microwave, etc.
- They have end-of-trip amenities as well. So if you reach work via a bike or on foot, no worries. You can safely park your bike. Have a refreshing shower. And you are ready to go!
Membership Plans at Nous House Canberra:
The membership at Nous House Canberra is extremely flexible and offer you a list of options to choose from. Given below is the list of plans available at the centre.
Private Offices: At Nous House Canberra, you have the option to hire a private office space. Further, these lockable offices are modern and well-suited for business professionals. They can accommodate a team of 1-5 members. Apart from that, it can be customized according to your requirements. So, just drop in at the work station and explore your options. The membership cost of this plan is $1800 per month.
Dedicated Desks: Get the best of both worlds by opting for a dedicated desk at Nous House Canberra. That is to say, you can work in your specific space while staying in touch with other coworkers. You can also personalize the space to make it more comfortable and home-like. The cost of availing this option is $550 per month.
House Passes: This option is meant for those who do not want to indulge in a full-time agreement. Furthermore, you can access your work spot in any desired location. These plans are monthly as well as day-wise. Once you apply for this plan, you automatically become eligible to use all the facilities of the centre. The house passes at Nous House Canberra are available at the following prices:
- Unlimited monthly visits: $500
- 10 visits per month: $300
- 4 visits per month: $200
Virtual Offices: Virtual offices at Nous House Canberra provide you with all the facilities that your business requires. Interestingly, you do not have to be physically present to avail them. In other words, you can develop your business without actually setting up an office. For instance, you can avail services like professional business address, call and mail handling services, and much more. All this is available at the following rates:
- One address: $80 (ex GST)
- Two addresses: $155 (ex GST)
- Three addresses: $230 (ex GST)
- Four addresses: $305 (ex GST)
Address: Level 9, 121 Marcus Clarke Street, Canberra ACT 2601
Phone: +61 2 6201 9077
The 121 Marcus Clarke is a fine, 5 out of 6 green rated building. It is at around five minutes walk from the City Bus Station. The building also has a secure parking space at an early bird price of $12, having entry via Childers Street. Besides, the location is near many fine dining restaurants and coffee spots. Including Artisan Canberra (downstairs), Harvest Coffee (at 40 Marcus Clarke St), Mezzalira Italian Ristorante (at 55 London Circuit) and many others. The Club Lime is a small but equipment packed gymming space at a minutes walk. You might also enjoy a stroll along the lovely Lake Burley Griffin, a couple blocks away.
Also, Check Out = Entry 29 Canberra
Nous House Canberra will help you grow your business at a great pace. Moreover, you will have an amazing space to work and explore your potential. Whether you are an entrepreneur, startup or an artist, all your needs will be fulfilled here. Another great thing about this space, they have a very friendly team. Meaning, you can receive help whenever you need it.
In conclusion, rather than signing up for an office on a lease, choose to work at Nous House Canberra and save your money. Not only will you get a workspace but also a bundle of amenities. And too for free! So, stop searching and sign up to work at this great coworking space. You will surely fall in love with it. Happy coworking!